Just take the bold step

Thosynho

I have come across quite a number of young, promising, gifted and potential entrepreneurs whose after hearing their business ideas I was amazed at how great their ideas are. However, no matter how great your idea is if not put into work I mean into action, it will only remain an idea with no effect or success. The world does not celebrate what you have in you but what you were able to achieve with what you have upstairs.

I still come across some of those young guys, jobless, looking for white collar jobs. It makes me sick and I discovered they were only afraid of starting the business most of their fears to me is fear of the unknown. I discovered they need encouragement and push to start that business they have conceived for so long a time.

People need that push to do great things. They just need to take that bold step and then the rest would be history. It's important youths rise above their fears of being classified as failures and take that bold step into achieving their dreams. It doesn't matter how scary their dreams of attaining success looks, they would be very much fulfilled when they know they have taken the bold step to their dreams . It doesn't matter if the bold step is towards a blue collared job or white collared job.

Fear is the greatest weapon that district young man attention taking a bold a staple is to start some things great.
Always believed in you selling and take a great discission do those things that people think is impossible bring out the possibility out of it and be the best.

This is my greatest challenge that I am facing right now. I have a very good and excellent business ideas but what remains is taking that bold step to set it up instead of doing that, I will be coming up with several excuses and reasons why I should not start it up now and this has become a very big problem for me.

The fact that I can't start up something on my own but instead I am always looking for crumbs from other people to be able to sustain myself. This is not a good way to live, I am tired of this but thanks for this topic that has opened my eyes to my challenges and problems. I will take the bold steps from now on to achieve my start up plans.

I agree with you the fear of the unknown is always there, and another thing that adds up is the capital resources most people with this great business ideas lack good capital resources to execute what the have as a business idea, apart from word of encouragement they need financial encouragement which is financial assistance for this person with a great business idea for them to be able to execute the idea to come to reality.
I believe if the capital resources are not a problem there will be fewer people who will not engage in taking the bold step.

Tienes un buen punto sin embargo el miedo a dar el primer paso no es el único inconveniente pues también esta la falta de recursos o financiamiento para llevar acabo un proyecto o emprendimiento

Life is a risk. You will be better when you take a risk even if the risk fails sthe end of the day. You will always be satisfied that you take it. But if you don't take a risk, you may be bitter and always blame yourself for not taking the risk. So to start a new life, you have to learn how to conquer the fear of unknown. Sometimes, we allow our fear to conquer is only in the name of afraid to fail. I do tell people that failure is not the end but the beginning. So whoever is reading this, please take that bold step, so what you have thought you can't do and you will surely have a rest of mind.

I agree with this. Sometimes, it's just by natural intuition that we are guided in life. A person must at one time or the other be led to make a decision that would change his/her situation forever, but mostly alot of people fail to take this bold step. In my case, there was a time I spent over 3 years in a private establishment. At the end of all, I really thank God I left at the right time, because right now, am doing something on my own so I don't regret my decision at all. Although, it might be small at the beginning, but am very positive it's going to turn out great in the future. It's all about being dedicated and prayerful. Take the bold step today.

Taking bold step is very good when you wbt to start a business.
Its a good idea to start what you have been thinking about when its come to business and if you refuse to take that bold step somebody else may out smart you.
If you refuse to start you will not know the next step to take.

You are very correct most people need push before they can be able to go for what you want do they might have the business idea but they don't have the will and the courage to move for it, why for some it is the lack of resources that is holding them back we all know that owning a business is not a child's Play so you have to be sufficient, your capitals should be enough and you have to plan adequately for such business to be successful.

Fortune favours the bold like they always say, take the bold step and get something doing, don't hold back, step out and give it your best, no matter how little it is, little is better than nothing, why should one waste time when he or she can profit from the time?
Procrastination is a waster of opportunities and killer of dreams, alot of people have not been able to do anything or achieve anything because of procrastination. Don't waste your time doing nothing, stop your excuses and start working.

People need that push to do great things. They just need to take that bold step and then the rest would be history. It's important youths rise above their fears of being classified as failures and take that bold step into achieving their dreams. It doesn't matter how scary their dreams of attaining success looks, they would be very much fulfilled when they know they have taken the bold step to their dreams . It doesn't matter if the bold step is towards a blue collared job or white collared job.
I love your contribution brother. Many people's fear is failure but failing to do anything at all is the real failure. The fact that you even tried something and did not workout does not mean you are a failure. No! It only means you are a step away from committing that same error.

Failure is a permanent state where nothing can be done to redeem the situation but in as much some can still be done to correct any mistake or error made, then that is not a failure.