Finance It's hard to find one good business to fund right now.

Jecsad2

As pandemic crush hard on humanity, I think the best to fund are medics.
But how do we fund a hospital if we got no channel?
I think the easiest is to buy the stocks.
But if we're talking about stocks, I'd rather use my money to invest in PAMM method on forex.
I received 7-10% of total investment every 5 weeks / cycle.
That is good enough for me.

Josemendez

Verified member
Presently , people do not seek for business to fund and share the profit with the owner , they prefer having their own business or putting their money in investment in order to make money from it.
Stock as you said is a good way to make money but it is not as profitable as it is before the coming of cryptocurrency and forex trading.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Presently , people do not seek for business to fund and share the profit with the owner , they prefer having their own business or putting their money in investment in order to make money from it.
Stock as you said is a good way to make money but it is not as profitable as it is before the coming of cryptocurrency and forex trading.
Correct! Most people tries to solely create their own business themselves and fund it by theirselves without running a partnership scheme which will bound to sharing profits equally with the partner. Online business are easy for people to do because of it's profitability. And also the coming of cryptocurrency as outshined stock for real as, you have said.