Items with logo and brand name for tokens

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My first employment was in a commercial bank. On my first Christmas in that bank employees received token items such as pen, sun visor, umbrella and bags. As expected all the token items have the logo and brand name of the bank. That is normal here though, no issue.

After some years I was still seeing people in public places carrying the bank’s token bag. It was like having a free advertising, right? That is the power of the tokens with the brand name printed on the item. The most common token in that style are t-shirts because it is one of the cheapest. However, the umbrella is more like it because rain or shine people here use the umbrella especially during the daytime.

This will be a very good marketing campaign because you are actually killing two birds at the same time. First of all you are going to build repeat buyers because they will see this as premium customer service. And if they continue to use the gift that you give them it is more likely that they are also offering a free advertising.