Real estate Is your experiences important in real estate business?

Immilash

Experience matters, but that is also a very weak thing to rely on. Some people are just naturally drawn to sales and real estate, so even with a little experience they can succeed because they have the drive.
For me I don't think if experience is that important but the willingness to be mentored if you have the willingness and the capability you will definitely achieve what ever you wanted. For example, if I'm a coach coach and will be able to teach them, but if they are not willing to learn, they could have 10 years of experience but that would be wasted because they don't really know how to work this hundred percent applicable to real estate business not even this bit all other business

I think it's the same for this, you just have to have right minded people and you will be able to succeed. Nothing ever fails if you do research and learn from your mistakes. This being said an expert background could be a big plus or minus depends where they worked before.i completely agree with this everything just depends on your personal efforts your efforts and willingness will determine your success or a failure the choice is all yours.