Is Trading in Cryptocurrency is profitable?

Shahid14

I have a friend who does trading in cryptocurrency and he is also telling me that you too start trading in cryptocurrency and I also have interest in trading, so I want the opinion of all my friends that trading in cryptocurrency is profitable and how to learn its method.

It is highly profitable for Cryptocurrency trading enthusiasts. Those with adequate knowledge about how the system, it's just like gambling, but an advance gambling that has to do with calculations and accuracy and not luck like the gambling they predict with expectations that luck plays on their way to glory to make money. But Cryptocurrency trading is based on your knowledge, understanding on how the system works. Ability to trade when it is right for profit counts, use signals to ascertain when trading its at the profit point.

Trading in cryptocurrency is very profitable, irrespective of whether it is short term trading or long term trading .
the volatility associated with cryptocurrency is the main reason why cryptocurrency investment and trading is very lucrative.

It offers on e the opportunity to buy a coin when the price of the coin is very low and to sell the coin when the price rises , thus maximizing one's profit .
However , I must not fail to point out that there exist some concern over cryptocurrency trading.

there is possibility that a coin may not rise as expected or may take quite a long time to rise , thus to be able to invest in cryptocurrency , one needs to carefully study the investment intended.