Is trading a good career?

If anyone is choosing to trade as a full-time career option, then, at that point, there are various advantages to it as follows: One can plan and assemble a career at his own pace. You can work for yourself. With the right information and strategy, you can earn good cash from the markets.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Trading is a best career if it is well managed. I have seen some people that are making it through trading. But we need to know the kind of things that we want to trade in to determine the profit we will be seeing in it. And set a good location for it.

Naz

If anyone is choosing to trade as a full-time career option, then, at that point, there are various advantages to it as follows: One can plan and assemble a career at his own pace. You can work for yourself. With the right information and strategy, you can earn good cash from the markets.
Yes, it is .but you need guidance to start this career m well there are many people who are selling courses related to crypto but I am not in this favor to buy courses . You can follow a good expert on YouTube to learn about this field. And later use your own mind to earn from this field.

Kennysplash

Verified member
It all depends on the trader. Some people are doing trading full time while others are into it part-time. If you are just starting out I will advice you to not depend on it totally at first. Do other things that will fetch you income, once you notice you are gaining experience and doing well then you can focus on it.