Is tiktok also a source of earning?

Janiya

As we all know that nowadays like Instagram Facebook Twitter and other platforms tik Tok is also running very fast and it achieved high level of popularity
We are also member of them .
tik Tok is for time passing but tiktokers achieved game due to their increasing followers and we are also one of them so as.
so that those people who are not in social media and not in this popular field they all also goes viral while coming on tik Tok so I want to know that is tik Tok also a source of income for earning because many of them who got popularity while making videos and posting it on tik Tok can be also get this Fame and we can make money from tiktok.
if somebody like a person who is very intelligent and experience related to the work so can he showed his talent in tiktok and can he also get something to earn is it right way to join tik Tok for making a way to earn money.

Haypril

I have always had reasons to ask this very question about the operation of tiktok; is it a chatting mobile application or an app meant for videos? Does tiktok pays the users for creating and posting videos or is it just for fun? There are short clips all over the internet that carries the logo of the Mobile App and it is what has birth the questions I asked above. I will love to be enlightened about the operation of this Mobile App.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I don't believe to talk to be a source of earning but as long as I am concerned you can use TiK ToK in doing advert for your business this is the only important and understandable and profitable method in which you can use tik-tok earn. If you have more followers in your tik-tok you can use it in doing advert for people who wants to promote their business

Maliha sayyad

In this modern period of era everyone makes source of every platforms so tik Tok also become the platform where we can make money but we can only take help of tiktok app we cannot start doing work or business Singh here we just can take help of tiktok we can show ourwe can be able to work with them and make money.