Is there really a stable income online?

Finger Geek

Verified member
With all what is happening recently, I am starting to have a second thought if there is really a way to make a stable income online for those that don't have money to invest. I am not talking for ways to make money with Investment. Because when I have money to Invest online, I always earn a stable money weekly but since when I withdrew everything and used it for something else, I have not been earning stable income and everything have been stressful.

I was thinking that I could earn stable income online with paid to post forums and I even did some analysis and of course I thought I could be earning at least $60 every month. But recently on postbuck dot net that I was banned for using VPN and of which I did not even have VPN on my phone. This made me to think that some paid to post forum will ban us for no good reason saying we have done something against there rules and which is not true. It might be the plugin they installed that is doin that dirty work. There was a time that I could not login into forumcoin using Opera and I can not do without Opera. But now Incan login, maybe they have seen the error committed by there plugin and uninstalled it.

So can I really have a stable income online without investing?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you don't have money to invest online there are also a lot of other ways you can make money but you need to understand that it may not be stable because sometimes their payment rate may change and sometimes you will not get jobs to offer.

A typical example are people who work on freelancing platforms. It is not every day that they make money because sometimes they may not get clients in order to offer their services to them in order to make money.

I don't really think there is any stability when it comes to making money online because what you make this month may vary from what you make the next month because there are certain things that may influence it.

Even people that invest money online may actually not be able to make stable income consistently.

Another good way people use to make money online is to Amazon Kindle publishing without investing any kind of money. But it may not be consistent.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Paid-to-post sites are not a good platform to make a stable income, let alone make money online. First and foremost, you will have to work a lot to make money, secondly, the pay rate is so low that it will not even cover the efforts you put into your work. Of all paid-to-post sites I have visited, trendri seems to be paying better, however, based on the words we have to put to earn that amount, this is nothing for just a waste of time. In order to make 67 cents (through 5 threads and 5 posts), you will have to write 1500 words. Can you imagine getting paid just 67 cents for writing 1500 words? However, you might ask me if I think this is a poor rate why I am here. Well, my answers are simple, I am here only when I have free time, and I am here because I can ern crypto.

isaac01

I believe we have lots of them,you can actually earn a considerable amount of money on stable coins, we have lots of them, is left for you to make good research on how it works.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Indeed there is a real stable online income and majority of individuals have been able to achieve a real stable only income. Majority serve as affiliate marketers and freelancers in various online platforms and websites and although making money like these require sacrifice and time devotion but to be sincere you will make money passively and without hesitation. It is absolutely very glad to see he that majority of websites and platforms in the internet offer services of affiliate marketing and financing free of charge which are one of the biggest online gigs today in which majority of individuals engage themselves so as to make money online passively.

Cryptocurrency and forex trading on the other hand is absolutely and other big online activity which have totally turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires all by having to invest their money and gaining the requisite experience and training on how to predict the cryptocurrency and forex market. Yes for you to make money as a cryptocurrency and forex trader you need to be experienced and trained, most people who say that cryptocurrency and forex trading is complicated and hard and those who are not trained and experienced.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That is true , some paid to post platforms are not really trusted and you shouldn't rely in it as the only way of making money on the internet . Yea they could ban you anytime. The most important thing you should consider doing is to learn a skill.
with your skill it will be much more easier for you to make money in different ways such as on freelance platform and if you can be able to make money as a freelancer on freelance platforms like fiverr or upwork then consider it as a stable way of making money because you will always be making money as long as you are able to deliver the standard expected of You by a client.

Just that nowadays a lot of people are not particularly interested to learn a skill but obviously that is one of the best way you can make money for yourself.

E

eldavis

Truth be told, when it comes to making money online, there is no stable income. Even working offline as well there is no stable income you have to constantly put in the work and effort. Its even worse online cause anything could happen at anytime. The site you might have been working on could ban you like what happened to you, or they could just reduce how much you can earn from them. So the best thing to do is to constantly search for more ways to make money online.