is there any survey webiste that is universally acceptable?

I have tried earning money alot of times from survey websites and most time I ended been scammed of my money or of the money I ought to earn for completing a task. I seriously came to the conclusion that earning money from survey was almost impossible or it's just a way scammer get to deprive people of their things. Fortunately or should I say unfortunately I came across some legit websites that provide survey and other tasks but the issue was that I was not able to perform any task or in most cases finish registering for the websites because of my geographical location.
I'm pretty sure that if you are living in an african/asian country, you will be able to relate to my disappointments that almost every website that pays for surveys, unfortunately doesn't support you country.
Do you know any website that support all countries? If yes, then post it below !

Swagbucks does not operate in Nigeria but I have my way around it... And all I do is just participate in there daily pool and use their search engine... At the end of the two sessions I will have like 7 swagcoins... I accumulate it.. sometimes it will be 250 or even 500 swagcoins then I exchange it with an amazon card and that all.

If you are looking for a good survey site that will pay you for tasks, I can tell you a couple of sites that you can consider. One of them is SurveyTime, and other is SuperPay. SurveyTime gives you surveys of 0.5$ or 1$ surveys, it will never give you less than that. Once you finish the profile there nicely, you can earn. Also, you can good money with SuperPay too and both are redeemable for 1$ in PayPal account.

I have always wanted to be earning money online through surveys but a lot of survey sites like swag bucks are not available in my country. Even the ones that allow you register you rarely get gigs and is reserved for people in high income countries so it is quite disappointing.

I don't longer bother myself with surveys because as an African there's no way of getting any survey that pays and also pays well. So I don't really about survey sites that really works for Africans. Maybe unless you want to use a VPN that's if it isn't the rule of a game. But I will advice you to look for other tasks than surveys for your region

Generally surveys have never been good to me. I have never earned a penny through it cos of my torrid time with them all. Its such a nightmares to my life, i don't give a dime time for it again. The survey site that is universal which you can earn at least some penny, is surveytime.io. You need a computer to earn from this kind of survey.

Actually, there are many survey websites on the internet. However, if you do not live in a western country, then you will never receive any survey at all even though many survey websites claims that it send surveys to people all around the world. Company producers and marketers usually target the audience of western country, so they mostly send such surveys to people living in western countries.

I doubt if there is any survey site that is universally acceptable. Even if you find one, they don't usually pay something that is worth the time and energy spent on them. Most good survey sites which pay well are mostly from the top tier countries and not even African. I urge you to engage yourself in good online sites instead survey.

Ipoll is one of the survey websites that accept people worldwide. Though is has it's base in Argentina but as a great network in France and Chile. Paper is there payment method and you need to earn up to $25 before you can request for a withdraw. Planet panel is is another survey websites that accept people worldwide with less threshold which stands at $10.