Is there any strategies to trade forex without loosing at all?

Haypril

There are many online platforms and websites that promise to give free signal to have a successful section when trading online. But as long as forex trading is concerned, I believe there is no such thing as free signals in fact in my opinion it does not exist. It's just a way online fraudsters device to scam there victims of their hard earned money. When trading , the best is not to be too greed. Learn to use your stop trading button.

Godslamp

It might be disappointing to them, but unfortunately for those market participants, there is no such thing as a no loss trading strategy in Forex. There are several methods, which are aimed at reducing the number of losing trades and improving the chances of success.
In fact, some of them might be very low risk strategies

Robson Dey

Developing a strategy in forex trading is very important. If a trader does not develop a strategy, he will not get good results in trading. To bring good results in trading, he has to develop a strategy first. There are many types of strategies in the market and I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis are better. With this strategy, if you trade by maintaining discipline, you can earn a lot from trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this market. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They are very supportive. I am very pleased with their services.

OlaAdams

I followed some threads on internet and some comments on this platform and am convinced to start forex trading. Although I am a little bit scared to invest in any business that is highly risky but people are encouraging me to look at the profits ahead of this risky ventures. I would like if I can get ways or strategies not to loose at all in forex trading because I can't afford to loose in forex. Am sure there are some expert traders that can't loose. I wish to be like them.
Well stated bro!
However, just like the first person to reply has stated, it's very much impossible not to loss money.
We loose to gain. Even in some cases where it's seems as though we are loading more than the gain. being in the game, failing and learning fast can and will guarantee success at the long run.

Godslamp

Trading on forex without out loosing is like walking is just like driving car without fuel. It is not possible to trade without losing but one can minimize the loss incurred during trading and maximize profit when the right strategy is adopted. Some people have lost lots of money in their quest to engage in forex. There has never been a case of forex trade that was loss free

Planet408

I have never seen any successful forex trader who never made some losses. No matter how good you are in trading, you can make losses in forex. You only need to work hard and improve your trading skills and knowledge so that your percentage loss won't exceed your percentage profits or the ROI know as the Return On Investment

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Some people say there is a strategy that you can use to trade on forex trade without losing at all but I don't really believe that because forex trade is just like risk game. However you can do forex trading without losing when you always determine when the prices down and tell when it's high. Most people go for seminars most people go for training you know that for them to have basic skill on how forex trade operate.

eojo2401

There are many online platforms and websites that promise to give free signal to have a successful section when trading online. But as long as forex trading is concerned, I believe there is no such thing as free signals in fact in my opinion it does not exist. It's just a way online fraudsters device to scam there victims of their hard earned money. When trading , the best is not to be too greed. Learn to use your stop trading button.
So greediness is one of the causes of failure or loosing in forex trading? Noted. But if someone is making gains from his trading, emotion will be pushing the person to trade more so as to gain more now. Even naturally and philosophically, human beings are insatiable in nature. We will always ask for more.

eojo2401

sure there are people who have learnt this by the long time experience they have kept in this category of the Hustle .but as it goes ,nothing goes for nothing in my country .you will have to pay to be taught or given documents to help guide you on how to succeed on Forex .but let me make it very clear that forex has no much difference from gambling and that is why you might be unlucky at any time
You mean forex trading is very related to gambling? Oh my goodness. Definitely it is a game of chance or luck at times. Okay I will make sure I research well on it, and I will seek for forex trading knowledge tool. Thereafter I will invest little fund I can afford to loose in it to see how it works. Hope I will not be addicted to it the way some people are addicted to gambling?

eojo2401

I followed some threads on internet and some comments on this platform and am convinced to start forex trading. Although I am a little bit scared to invest in any business that is highly risky but people are encouraging me to look at the profits ahead of this risky ventures. I would like if I can get ways or strategies not to loose at all in forex trading because I can't afford to loose in forex. Am sure there are some expert traders that can't loose. I wish to be like them.

Snazzy001

sure there are people who have learnt this by the long time experience they have kept in this category of the Hustle .but as it goes ,nothing goes for nothing in my country .you will have to pay to be taught or given documents to help guide you on how to succeed on Forex .but let me make it very clear that forex has no much difference from gambling and that is why you might be unlucky at any time

eojo2401

Honestly I need the service of thunder to help me visit some guys that want me to loose my property. Thank God I posted this information here, and people share there sincere opinion what now appear to me as fact. If not I would have sent ahead and make wrong decision again. I have made similar silly and foolish decision before and it's still paining me whenever I remember how I wasted my BTC on MMM because of deceptive post on facebook by one of my friends. Thanks you all for saving me.

eojo2401

There is no way one can trade forex without losing. In fact, recording some loss is the sweetest aspect of the trade. If you're trading fired for a long time without recording any loss, it is important that you watch your trading strategy because by the time the market fight back you might not be able to sustain it. When you lose in forex trading you build more courage and discipline.
This is scary, so one can not win all in forex trading investment game. But some people do write about how he's making cool money without stress in forex. One even send mail to me to come and buy super trading signals from him and he assured me that the signal is 100% sure. He even talk about robot that change make $100 dollars daily but he ask me to start with signal before taking the step to buy robot.

Adesam

Nothing like that exist. Even the gurus in this field record losses. Forex trading is a game of probabilities. No matter how good your strategy is, if you can manage your risks effectively and maximize your gains, you can last in the market. In short, no strategy can give you %100 wining rate only discipline and money management can help in the long run.

Daykas

There is nobody that can not loose his or her funds when it come to forex trading,the highest that can is to minimize the loss.
Even an expert will let you know that you will loose but you should be able to know when to stop or trade.
Because signals can change it any unbearable time. I will have to follow this trend up to know if there is actually way of not loosing apart from maximizing of loss

marcusfe

There is no way one can trade forex without losing. In fact, recording some loss is the sweetest aspect of the trade. If you're trading fired for a long time without recording any loss, it is important that you watch your trading strategy because by the time the market fight back you might not be able to sustain it. When you lose in forex trading you build more courage and discipline.

Segat

That is quite funny trading forex without loosing at all. That's practically not possible, it is like saying you working all days without getting tired. I think the issue should have been how to minimize the loss. Life is full of ups and down, what can be done is minimizing the losses. This can be achieved by getting yourself trained by expert.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really think there is any strategy like that because the forex market is extremely trickish and before you are able to make profit conveniently , you must really be good in what you're doing but that does not really mean that you will not be losing sometimes.

What I have come to understand is that for a trader to be making profit constantly through trading , the trader must be able to at least generate a signal with 85% accuracy . This is what will help you to make profit in the market you have decided to trade because if you're generating a signal with 60% accuracy, that may not likely be profitable especially when there is low risk management.

I have to put so many things into consideration when considering to generate a strategy that can help you trade without , losing and from all indication I don't think there is such strategy anyway.

You will always lose but you have to make sure that the percentage of losing is not higher than the percentage of gaining because when this happened that means the market does not favour you and you will not likely be able to make anything as a trader

Flow-er

The exchange of the fiat currency takes place on the floor of the forex market. The same is replicated electronically on an exchange platform. On this platform, you will be able to use all the tools that you actually needed to make the buying and selling of the currency a lot for simple to handle . We have seen people that matters in the forex market or the bellwether , they would tell you that their is a never going to loose strategy and you will always win whenever you make use of this strategy. Well, i would say that it is not possible not to lose trade in forex once in a while. That's the reason why the experts sweat profusely, with their eye turning red whenever they leave the Trading ground. This indicated that market didn't go in their favour.
On the other hand, I will disagree with you on the ground that , giving signal is a scam. That's a fallacy in the Trading space. I do have a friend who is better than I do in technical analysis, we both do analysis of the market using pure price action and we help each other by exchanging signals.