Is there any real survey site?

Noor Fatima

I have many times here on my social media account for example on :
Facebook ,Instagram ,Utube ,twister etc that there are some survey site in which we have to do surveys in return we get money and there is one survey site I don't know it is real or not because I have just make account on it but haven't do verification process but in case of verification we have to give them picture of ID card but I didn't give them and uninstall because how we can give some our ID card picture .The name of app was real research .
I want to know about real app which give me money by doing surveys if someone can tell me the app in which they get withdraw also .

Adesam

I think there are real survey sites. I have heard people who earn substantial amount from those platform. The only downside to it is that it is restricted to people in certain regions and their payment method is usually PayPal. People majorly from Asia and Africa are most times not accepted.

anil02

Verified member
I am working at earning at some survey sites all are paying and legit sites. It is not fair to say that no one site is real site. All are real site. It is right that peoples from tier 1and 2 are not getting money like peoples of tier 1 country. I am earning from Toluna, opinion word, valued opinion, Rakuten, and YouGov

Noor Fatima

It is very difficult to find real survey sites online because most of these sites are fraudsters, who end up wasting your precious time and energy. They are not worth the stress at all
Yes you true it's rely hard to find a new site that give us withdraw also many sites but it will be more good to say mostly sites are fake which wouldn't give us money even we do our work carefully I really feel bad after these types of sites that looks highly paying but don't give us even a single rupees or dollar .They are just there to make people fools and take their work from people and in return disappoint them and do nothing else so we just have to avoided such sites or have to search about it before joining.

Afrinish

It's really easy. Simply take online surveys to answer questions about your opinion on a variety of topics.
There are genuinely many legitimate survey sites out there: Swagbucks, MyPoints, InboxDollars, OneOpinion, Prize Rebel, LifePoints, Ipsos, i-Say, Toluna, MySurvey, Vindale Research, Survey Junkie, and more. ... We'll take an in-depth look at these 12 survey sites: Swagbucks. InboxDollars.
Etc

OlaAdams

Yeah of course there are survey sites but the real questions is that do these surveys actually pays.

Personally I have signed in into most of these surveys with the hope earning from it. But to my surprise I haven't earn anything from these sites.
Or preferably I haven't been able to cash out any of these earned point/cash from these sites

Noor Fatima

There are a lot of good paying sites,mostly country based, seeing survey sites as a means of earning income is kind of stressful as most times,the surveys don't come timely and most survey site are good in disqualifications. But nevertheless the less you can still get some good cents from survey sites like zap and survey times.
Thank you for sharing your experience with these apps but I want to ask you about the apps you have tell us zap and survey time that have you get withdraw from it.In many cases when we are doing something we thing that it's true and we get paid after completing our work but many times we don't get due to fake sites so if you get withdraw then inform us and make our believe strong to install these apps and do surveys and aern esaily

Victor001

I have many times here on my social media account for example on :
Facebook ,Instagram ,Utube ,twister etc that there are some survey site in which we have to do surveys in return we get money and there is one survey site I don't know it is real or not because I have just make account on it but haven't do verification process but in case of verification we have to give them picture of ID card but I didn't give them and uninstall because how we can give some our ID card picture .The name of app was real research .
I want to know about real app which give me money by doing surveys if someone can tell me the app in which they get withdraw also .
There are a lot of good paying sites,mostly country based, seeing survey sites as a means of earning income is kind of stressful as most times,the surveys don't come timely and most survey site are good in disqualifications. But nevertheless the less you can still get some good cents from survey sites like zap and survey times.

Queentener

I think there are real survey sites because I have read about people talking about survey sites and giving good reviews about survey sites, reviews like how you earn by doing surveys and how the pay is not bad corn stuffs like that, but with what have read online I came to a conclusion that survey sites do not pay Nigerians and if you are a Nigerian and you happen to be in one the survey site, you just end up working and you will not be paid.

Timison

It is exceptionally hard to track down genuine review locales online in light of the fact that the vast majority of these destinations are fraudsters, who wind up burning through your valuable time and energy. They are not worth the pressure by any means

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Yes I'm not really sure that there is any real sorvey site but people will do have rumour or that there is real survey site. However if there's any real survey site I think we have to make good use of it because it will really pay more and it will assist in terms of survey work. people these days have challenges when making survey or when doing survey plans.

Planet408

There are many real survey sites but most of them don't need Africans to work with them. You will be going against their rules to hide your IP address in order to get registered in the site. If they discovers your IP is linked with a proxy tool or a VPN, they may block your account and possibly deny you your earnings.

Rafel30

It is very difficult to find real survey sites online because most of these sites are fraudsters, who end up wasting your precious time and energy. They are not worth the stress at all

Noor Fatima

That's not good a man have to give his money if he had done good work .I don't why people do these things and how people become relax by doing these type of things means get work from someone and don't pay him and these type of people even don't feel bad about what they have done they continue doing that things .There are many sites which don't pay and their are many online Persons also which just get work from us and then block us we feel so bad but what we can do to change the minds of people

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a work experience business man I have invest in different sites and I have worked in different survey site but I found out that it's all about coming it's not real they use it as a form of drugging attention and also bringing more traffic into their site after survey at the end of the day they refuse to pay you your money and begins to give you fake complaints after that the sides my just stop answering the message of the audience