Is there any legitimate cloud mining site out there?

Kingstone

I have been searching back and forth for a legitimate cloud mining site but I have never come across anyone that pays. It is not glib to say that the conventional method of mining is very expensive. The miner will have to get some systems with the right CPU programs and capacity and mining rig. Standby electricity is also one of the requirements needed to mine crypto coins.
However, in place of the normal method of mining, cloud mining has taken over the world as some sites and apps claim they do give out free crypto coins like Bitcoin, dogecoin, litecoin, Binance Coin, and even the latest Shiba Inu is not missing

I have lost count of how many cloud mining sites I have joined especially Shina Inu mining site. Shiba Inu. cc, Shiba inu.io, and many others. None of them paid as promised as they all crashed before the date while some asked for a deposit before I could withdraw. I consider that a red flag.

Do you have any cloud mining site or app that you have withdrawn without deposit and it is still paying? I will like you to share

F

Frank legacyr

I have a lot
We have
Ryzex.net
Suvmine.com
Kayli.cc
Beleef.com
Ethprominer.com(for ethereum)