Is there a legit survey website to earn?

AyibatariGodslove

Please I need some one to tell me how I can make cool cash with surveys online. I've been searching for a site that would hesitate to pay by just filling out some surveys

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't know where you're at, but if you're in a third world country just forget about surveys and concentrate on the site you're currently in right now.
Which is trendri.

Surveys will waste your time and on top of that won't give you a penny.
You'll answer tons of questions that isn't even the main survey question you'll answer to earn money, and am 95% sure you won't pass the test to answer he main survey.

But don't get me wrong, surveys are great its a great way to earn money if you're just starting out but you won't be able to earn from them if you're in a third world country. Am sorry

Finger Geek

Verified member
Surveys will waste your time and on top of that won't give you a penny.
Survey is not a waste of time. Survey pays the highest money if we look at the time that we will spend to complete the survey and the payment. There are some surveys that worth up to $3 and it can be done in just few minutes not up to an hour. Maybe you did not register with the right website that is why it has been waste of time for you. I have also registered with a wrong website before that I don't get paid for surveys. But now I do complete many surveys and I get paid for the surveys to my bank account.

Now in Nigeria. There are many survey websites that has surveys that are available for Nigerians. In a week I do receive more than 6 survey invitation on my email address. But the problem with the surveys is that there are limit to participants for the survey because it is some companies that pays for the survey and they have limit.

If you are looking for survey websites that supports Nigeria. You should try Afrisight and mobiworkx survey. They are the two survey websites that I have been paid with. There are also some surveys websites that are paying but those two are the only ones that I am familiar with.

Iqra

There are many legit survey website, sign up free for the online survey and get paid real money or reward.

Yes, there are a lot of good survey website out there were you can earn some penny answering and sharing opinions for hours. I don't really like answering surveys, it is a total waste of time. Yes, surveys are time consuming and you get paid a little amount of money. All through my online money career, I thought of surveys as a good way to earn money with less stress, but indeed it was the opposite. You take a survey of say 30 minutes and get paid 0.2 cents, that's very low. Although, it all depends on the survey website you're into. Another problem with survey sites is that you need a VPN in order to access some survey sites. Most of the good and paying survey sites are not available in developing countries making it hard for them to join their platform. You can make use of a VPN in order to access this site by changing your location, but I think that's more of a stress. But if you still think survey is the way for you, I've got some good and paying list of survey sites you could check out and access through the use of a VPN. Survey sites such as Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, One opinion, Toluna, etc are all paying and have been long in the game.

anamaria

Please I need some one to tell me how I can make cool cash with surveys online. I've been searching for a site that would hesitate to pay by just filling out some surveys
Hy ,there are many surveys sites ,this is only one of them.Register and start earning now.
1647930916008.png

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have not been able to see a single one that is paying around , even when I reseach about them on the internet . The one I have been seeing I don't even know what they're trying to say because they didn't even give me where to register to start participating, so probably I believe those ones are the one that is not really accepted in our location.

From my experience, I believe it is quite difficult for you to comes across a legit paying survey nowadays , that is why people have lost interest in making money with Surveys. Everybody are just concentrating to make money on paid to click website and probably paid to post website and mining of cryptocurrency to those that really believe in the mining process online .

Instead of me to be researching on the best survey websites to make money , I rather use that time to be concentrating on paid to post to make money because that is really the best since most of the site you'll be seeing won't really be what you need, then at the end of the day you won't even be able to make anything which is always so discouraging