Is their any survey site you can earn more than $5 a day??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Since I began working online, seeing payment proof people made about their recent earnings with surveys. Their average daily earnings with surveys before reaching the threshold they want before withdrawing their funds. I have never seen someone making up to $5 a day through surveys, I'm still expecting see, and hear about it here online. Even if I never earned a dime through surveys. I really want to know if one can get considerable good amount of income through surveys or not. If the money can be enough to pay off some utility and maintenance bills.

Have any one here, earned that amount of cash working through surveys online??

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think their is any survey site on earth that will work for me again. I've seen the rough side of a survey, I'm not trying them again, they aren't the only option to earn money online. I spent many times to earn a penny with survey still I couldn't earn from any of them, that's my weakest point with all of them.
A business model like survey can never work for somebody who wants to earn more money online. That's the reason why it is not working for you and people like you. I am planning to learn how to code so that I can build responsible website and flip it in the marketplace. I am also building reputation as a freelancer.

Leon7997

I agree with you, surveys depends on someone's demographic. Of the demographic is found languishing in the 3rd half of the world, then it is believe that surveys can't work mainly there. Even if they're earning it will be minimal amount of reward to be earned via surveys. That's why I don't waste my time trying to earn from surveys cos my demographic falls in the 3rd region.
Hey, and how much in your country is payment for 1 survey, for me it is from 0.1 $ to 1 $

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hey, and how much in your country is payment for 1 survey, for me it is from 0.1 $ to 1 $
Here in my country, the top earning surveys don't work here. Only those low paying options are working. Since I can't get my hands with reasonable amount of points with surveys, I don't try the low paying ones either. When I devote my time for something it should be duly pay and not rewarding me with peanuts as reward.

Onyxzlover

Personally, I feel survey sites for Third World Countries is just a waste of time but there's every possibility that there's one out there who pays something reasonable.
All it takes is finding out that one.
Some surveys can be interesting while some are boring and then when you remember how much you're paid answering boring questions, your spirit just falls!!!??

borngreat34

there are surveys that pays you but it would take 1-3 days to get it into your account. if you have paypal you can receive your payment from it.
here are surveys that i use and it has paid me enough. it goes as followed:
1. instagc.com
2. app karma.com
3. superpayme.com
try this surveys and let me know if you like it.