Is their any gaming forum to post and earn points??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm in search of a gaming paid to post site. I love discussing gaming, that's my hobby, and income stream, i earn through it. I own an offline gaming network, i want to share my gaming experience with other lads via any gaming paid to post site. Then learn also from their experience to develop overall in my gaming business career. I love discussing about electronic arts games, 3D, 4D games. Especially on the console engines like, PS5, PS4, Xbox one, Nintendo etc. This are my favourite gaming console engines i love playing and discussing more about them. But I'm still open to learn about other gaming consoles/networks, i never experienced before. That's why I'm optimistic to join any gaming paid to post site, cos i know its the best place to share experiences.

I heard of one such site called Forum_PC Gamer, but I am not sure about whether they pay or not. As the interface they have is very similar to paid to post sites. Also, there a lot of posts and content is shared regarding games.

People generally share the updates of games here what they play here. Like sharing live gaming videos of Twitch, YouTube, etc. But, still for confirmation you need to check. People earn from this site by simply shorten URLs that pay for traffic. So, for more knowledge you should review it yourself so that you can get the better idea and probably you find an earning way there if any.

I heard of one such site called Forum_PC Gamer, but I am not sure about whether they pay or not. As the interface they have is very similar to paid to post sites. Also, there a lot of posts and content is shared regarding games.

People generally share the updates of games here what they play here. Like sharing live gaming videos of Twitch, YouTube, etc. But, still for confirmation you need to check. People earn from this site by simply shorten URLs that pay for traffic. So, for more knowledge you should review it yourself so that you can get the better idea and probably you find an earning way there if any.
Thanks for sharing about this forum pc gamer site. I'll take my time well to review it and check all it got for me in the bag. Even if its not a paying one, I'll still go through it to learn more about latest updates about gaming. Its been long that I've been involved in any stuff concerning any type of gaming, ranging from PlayStation's, Nitendo, Xbox and PC, and android games etc. So I'm not a stranger when it comes to the number of games I've played with such game gaming devices. I'm eager to share my experiences and learn more about others i never come across before.

I have not seen any such site though, it would be a very nice idea if anyone decides to come up with a site of this nature. I believe a lot of us are interested in discussion relating to gaming generally, and it would be more interesting if we would get paid for doing so. At least we won't feel as though we are wasting our time, provided payment is assured.

The ones I have seen that claim to offer such services were mostly scammers disguising, have got very high minimum withdrawal threshold. Also payment is not sent at all. Things like this have made me to give up about such a site completely.

I have not seen any such site though, it would be a very nice idea if anyone decides to come up with a site of this nature. I believe a lot of us are interested in discussion relating to gaming generally, and it would be more interesting if we would get paid for doing so. At least we won't feel as though we are wasting our time, provided payment is assured.

The ones I have seen that claim to offer such services were mostly scammers disguising, have got very high minimum withdrawal threshold. Also payment is not sent at all. Things like this have made me to give up about such a site completely.
I know about one but is paying through paypal, that's why i wasn't interested to it again cos i don't have PayPal account based on paypal restricting my country from using its payment processor. But you can join the forum if you wish to join. The name is vgrforum.com, you can search it via google search to confirm it before joining. Cos their is another similar site with same domain to the gaming platform but they are on different assignment. They pay manually when you reach $5 at least, which is 100 post for you to claim your payment via PayPal.

I know about one but is paying through paypal, that's why i wasn't interested to it again cos i don't have PayPal account based on paypal restricting my country from using its payment processor. But you can join the forum if you wish to join. The name is vgrforum.com, you can search it via google search to confirm it before joining. Cos their is another similar site with same domain to the gaming platform but they are on different assignment. They pay manually when you reach $5 at least, which is 100 post for you to claim your payment via PayPal.
Thank you so much for this recommendation, it is indeed a good thing to know that there is still a legit paying site that pay people for posting about gaming generally. It is not good that they only pay via PayPal, knowing that not all countries are allowed to receive payments via PayPal, but I think there are still ways where people bypass this restrictions and then create a PayPal accounts. It is not good to allow this restrictions stop you.
You can even contact an exchanger whenever you want to withdraw, so that he receives the money on your behalf while he pays you in your local currency.

I will check out the site later and see if I can make some contributions too and earn.

Thank you so much for this recommendation, it is indeed a good thing to know that there is still a legit paying site that pay people for posting about gaming generally. It is not good that they only pay via PayPal, knowing that not all countries are allowed to receive payments via PayPal, but I think there are still ways where people bypass this restrictions and then create a PayPal accounts. It is not good to allow this restrictions stop you.
You can even contact an exchanger whenever you want to withdraw, so that he receives the money on your behalf while he pays you in your local currency.

I will check out the site later and see if I can make some contributions too and earn.
That's true, it is not good that i abandon the site cos of the only payment method being paypal. Before I chatted with the admin concerning the paypal option. If i can receive my own reward through Cryptocurrency he said No, the option option is paypal cash. I suggested if i can exchange the reward with a member via the forum and request that he should transfer the funds to my preferred payment option. He told me if its possible i should do that, so you can reach out to a member in the site and demand to exchange your reward with him or her. The earnings there are unlimited no restrictions at all, earn as you want. They pay $0.05 per message shared in the forum.