Is the Idle Empire (new website) legit to work and worth it?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have come across a new website that claims to pay worldwide for the micro-tasks we complete. This also claims to be available worldwide. But, I have recently login into it, but I have some questions regarding it...

However, the Idle-Empire site seems legit from the site information and the set up of it. But, offers are there on the dashboard like of offerwalls, surveys, etc. There is a way to earn on this site as it shows referral too but I still think is it worth it to work? Because what happens is when you are into these sites, you can qualify very less to those things and earn. Although, I found a good part with the site that it has different payment methods available.

What are your comments?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Even the Buy-Sell of Trendri is same , but hardly people are active there; such sites are different sites, but I think when we have in-house feature of such earning opportunities, then we should try to use is and train ourselves with such earnings. Is anyone using this feature in Trendri or trying in tasking sites?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Even the Buy-Sell of Trendri is same , but hardly people are active there; such sites are different sites, but I think when we have in-house feature of such earning opportunities, then we should try to use is and train ourselves with such earnings. Is anyone using this feature in Trendri or trying in tasking sites?

What is this buy-sell of Trendri? I haven't heard of it. Can you explain it @Yugocean in a about detail and about the working of the site. Also, please mention where I can find it on this forum(Trendri).

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Here it is Buy/Sell/Tradethis is a marketplace to buying or selling, however this depends on people if they want to use it for trading or use sites like other micro-tasking? I think if in-house trading works, then we don't have to worry about outside sites because we can earn here by typing too.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Here it is Buy/Sell/Tradethis is a marketplace to buying or selling, however this depends on people if they want to use it for trading or use sites like other micro-tasking? I think if in-house trading works, then we don't have to worry about outside sites because we can earn here by typing too.
Yes, I found it just. But, it's for those users I guess who are willing bro to sell anything. Other members can mostly view it probably.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Yes, I found it just. But, it's for those users I guess who are willing bro to sell anything. Other members can mostly view it probably.
Actually that thread is same, there users can even set their micro tasks (if they want) Trendri will make it proper, and direct payment will be allowed too. For example tasks such as visiting a certain website, commenting somewhere, voting somewhere, Shcial media follow/like/comment/share etc everything will be included

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Actually that thread is same, there users can even set their micro tasks (if they want) Trendri will make it proper, and direct payment will be allowed too. For example tasks such as visiting a certain website, commenting somewhere, voting somewhere, Shcial media follow/like/comment/share etc everything will be included
It means that can I share paid to click things here, as it is also a kind of micro task only. And, probably according to rules 300 words is required there?