Crypto Is Solana a Safe Investment?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin was created in 2009. Two years later, in April 2011, Namecoin, the first altcoin was created. Litecoin was created four months after Namecoin was created. The success of Bitcoin and other early altcoins gave rise to cryptocurrencies. These days it is really difficult to track cryptocurrencies because there are more than 5000 cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens.

In recent times Solana is making a lot of news. The coin was just $1.28 at the beginning of 2021, but currently, SOL is priced at $135. Recently, Solana replaced Dogecoin to be in the 7th position on the Market Cap Rank.

During the dip in June and July, Solana fell slightly, but ultimately it continues to gain value. You can imagine the kind of growth Solana achieved by comparing the price of Solana in January 2021 and August 2021.

Do you think investing in Sol is safe?

I was reading about this coin on one of the fora I belong to yesterday. And it was written that it increased with 887%. The first among the listed coins. The growth was so tremendous that I regretted not buying it when it was newly launched. Now it seems I need to invest in it

I did not know about Solana until it was already $120. When I heard about Solana I was not aware that the price gain for solana this year alone was more than $118 (when I heard about the coin). I am yet to invest in the coin but I have decided to invest because I believe it will grow further.