Is premise app Still paying?

Activator230822

Verified member
I can now remember that I downloaded the premise app on my old android phone on 2021.
However I had read out the news about the app on a local news hub where people were submitting their articles for pay per views.
I then decided to give it a bash after being contented by the posters content about the same. It was such an amazing earning app and I really didn't believe it at first. The site was very legit and paying instantly after requesting a payout. The downside part of it was that it had a very low earning rate. There was actually two surveys to answer everyday worth $0.06.
However I liked because it used to pay instantly though low payment.
I used for like one year and it actually stopped working on my device due to location issues.
So I just figuring out whether the premise app is Still paying or it just closed down business just like the covid 19 had been contained?

Nite

Valued Contributor
I think Premise app is still working. This app seems legit that pays people for answering surveys and completing tasks. A thing to keep in mind is that they will be sharing our data with their affiliates and partners so that they can provide more demographic insights to companies. It you are fine with that, then it's quite legit. Every survey will be having an expiration date, so prioritise those that are nearest the expiration date. As usual the survey availability will vary from location to location. Some of the locations could have more survey opportunities than other locations, which means the earnings won't be equal for every location. So if you are living in a location where the survey offers are scarce, then you just cannot expect to earn much from this app. Time wise, this app does not look like it is the best use of our time.