Is Pomegranate Leaves good for Health?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Are Pomegranate Leaves good for Health?

If you have stomach pain, and other related problems, you can take pomegranate leaves as medicine. The nutrients and minerals in them help to stimulate digestion. Like the pomegranate fruit, the leaves also help boost the immune system. If you have a cold and cough, you can make coffee with pomegranate leaves and take it.

The process is easy. Put a handful of pomegranate leaves in water and bring to a boil. When the leaves are well boiled, they can be filtered. Drinking this water twice a day will relieve the cough. It also helps to eliminate infections in the throat, since pomegranate is rich in Vitamin C.

Pomegranate water can be taken liberally by people suffering from immune related ailments. Pomegranate leaves are good for your digestive system. If you have stomach pain, and other related problems, you can take pomegranate leaves as medicine. The nutrients and minerals in them help to stimulate digestion. This will give the body the energy it requires.

It also eliminates problems like indigestion and diarrhea. For these problems, pomegranate leaves should be made into tea. Pomegranate leaf juice should be taken only twice a week for colds and coughs. At the same time, excessive intake of pomegranate leaves can lead to various side effects. Pomegranate leaves can relieve insomnia.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Pomegranate leaves are a healthy addition to any diet. They have been used as both food and medicine since ancient times.

Benefits of Pomegranate Leaves on Your Health:

1. Helps in Preventing Cancer

The anti-oxidants present in pomegranate leaves help in preventing cancer by killing the cancer cells. It can be taken with honey or without honey to treat cancer patients.

2. Good for Treating Scars and Moles

Pomegranate leave extract is also good for treating scars and moles by fading away their appearance.

3. Treats Diabetes

People with diabetes can use this herb as a remedy, as it helps in lowering the blood sugar level. It has been found that pomegranate leaves have low glycemic index, making them a great choice for diabetics.

3. Helps in Protecting Liver

The active ingredients present in pomegranate leaves help in protecting liver against toxic effects, thereby improving its functioning and efficiency.
Pomegranate leaves are packed with so much nutrition that they should definitely be a part of your diet!

Pomegranate leaves contain:

-high levels of vitamin C: it performs the function to protect you from infections

-antioxidants: prevents free radical damage

-polyphenols: prevents cardiovascular diseases and diabetes

-leaves are rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese and zinc: regulates blood pressure

-Vitamin B1 (thiamine): heart disease prevention

-calcium: builds strong teeth and bones

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Are Pomegranate Leaves good for Health?

If you have stomach pain, and other related problems, you can take pomegranate leaves as medicine. The nutrients and minerals in them help to stimulate digestion. Like the pomegranate fruit, the leaves also help boost the immune system. If you have a cold and cough, you can make coffee with pomegranate leaves and take it.

The process is easy. Put a handful of pomegranate leaves in water and bring to a boil. When the leaves are well boiled, they can be filtered. Drinking this water twice a day will relieve the cough. It also helps to eliminate infections in the throat, since pomegranate is rich in Vitamin C.

Pomegranate water can be taken liberally by people suffering from immune related ailments. Pomegranate leaves are good for your digestive system. If you have stomach pain, and other related problems, you can take pomegranate leaves as medicine. The nutrients and minerals in them help to stimulate digestion. This will give the body the energy it requires.

It also eliminates problems like indigestion and diarrhea. For these problems, pomegranate leaves should be made into tea. Pomegranate leaf juice should be taken only twice a week for colds and coughs. At the same time, excessive intake of pomegranate leaves can lead to various side effects. Pomegranate leaves can relieve insomnia.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your informative article about pomegranate leaves. As soon as I read the title of your thread , I clicked on it and I started reading your thread because pomegranate is my favourite fruit. It is said that pomegranates are among the healthiest fruits that exist on earth because they have anti-oxidant properties and they are a good source of vitamins, especially vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, as well as folic acid. To be honest, I did not know that pomegranate leaves are also good for our health. Thank you very much for letting us know about it. I think that I will try them since they are so healthy.