Is Noodles distributorship Business profitable?

Markus

I am considering starting Noodles business as a wholesaler and to be a distributor or sub-distributor. My budget is $2,000 will this amount be enough to startup noodles business and please how profitable is this business from your own view or locality.

Initially I wanted to startup a laundry business and I consider it will require a lot of resource so I decided to look for other business that will be less stressful and also profitable. And recently I was informed by a friend that becoming Noodles sub distributor or distributor it’s a profitable business though am not too sure how profitable this business could be if I invest my savings in it.

Your opinions will be appreciated.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Selling as a Noodles distributorship is a good business if one can get market for it. Before one will be making good money on office company or shop must be in a good location where it will be accessible to customers that will be patronizing the person. And the person must be somebody that is very outspoken.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In my country, it is highly profitable. You only need to target where there are small children or these days you can even locate the business in any urban center because it seems noodle is now packaging for all ages now unlike before that do target the little children only

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In my country, it is highly profitable. You only need to target where there are small children or these days you can even locate the business in any urban center because it seems noodle is now packaging for all ages now unlike before that do target the little children only
Wow I may not consider this as a full-time business because it may not be profitable I just leave this type of business should be done as a side business and not as a full-time business because you will not be able to make a potential profit. Because even with this you will not be able to do it full time. You will only be able to do it half day.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
In my country the market for indomie distribution is very saturated and there are lot of big competitors in the marketplace. It will take a level of creativity to make money from indomie distribution business. The best thing you can do is to move closer to the place where there are alot of retail sellers and setup a wholesale shop among them.

Markus

Thanks all for your opinion, though I understand per carton sold doesn’t have much profit but if one can sell much quantities then reasonable amount can be made a sub distributor.

I only intend to start as a noodle sub distributor and I hope am investing my money in the right place.

Good luck

Verified member
The rate at which people consume indomie now is quite alarming. I used to think it is only children that like eating it not knowing that adult also enjoy taking it.it is a very good and lucrative business to venture into.l know someone besides my house that is frying it with eggs for people from morning till evening as a means of business.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It can be a really good business in my country because there are many general stores who sell noodles and there are many supermarkets in my country that also sell noodles. However, most of the wholesellers have a contract with the company and they work as bookers in my city. You must do the same and get the deal done with the company.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This business is going to be easy for you if you have lot of contact of people who sell indomie at retail price. you can simply distribute to this people directly instead of looking for a customer. You can also hire a marketer to help you win some wholesales seller of indomie to buy from you.