How To Make Money Selling Cooked Noodles.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are so many ways to make money offline, yes, it is good and advisable to have side business apart from online jobs only if you can afford to. Making side business is something that can add to you extra money. Investing in side busiest is always good because in this modern world, individual wants are many but the needs to satisfy them are scarce. Let's say you can never depend only on your income you get from online, then you have to do side business aside your online jobs. Maybe you have your own family and most of the time you family may depend on you. Then you have to find a way to end an extra money too.

Do you know you can make money just by selling cooked noodles? Have you thought of how lucrative this business can be? Well, let's check to see how we can go by it. A noodle according to dictionary is a very thin and long pasta or similar flour cooked in a boiling water.

Noodles are fast foods which means they are prepared within no time and many people like enjoying these type of food especially in the evening time. At my area, many people like eating noodles in the evening which I'm also part of them. The best way to make money from selling noodles is by preparing them in a special way. There are some people who are really good in preparing these noodles and therefore they get more customers. I know on lady who do this noodles and people always come to her for her package. I even take car to her place just to buy this her noodles, in fact this lady is good and I always meet some executives who also buy from her. This is a good business though but you have to also brand yourself well. This is the way I think you can also make money from selling noodles.

Bard Racheal

Like as stated here already; noodles are fast foods.
If you have noticed something about the kind of food eaten by the asians,most especially by the Chinese and Koreans; they eat noodles real well.
The way they cook it and devour it gets me really salivating.

It is more like their traditional food.

Just to show you that noodles is also one of the fast food they eat there; there is a particular carton-like pack with noodles in it,white like that,and their chop sticks: that is one of the fast food people eat over there.
What am I saying?
The Chinese way of making noodles fast food,is just an example we need for this thread.

Further more: by the side of the road, in most busy environ, like that of my state Delta, also Lagos, and more other places; this is a particular business most young gentlemen and ladies embark on.
One will wonder why it is so,but it is just because that business is lucrative.
It sure is a lucrative one.

And when I take a stroll some times, and I happen to walk pass those cooked noodles joints; I see how people,both young,old, work men and women on their work suits, spread around on the chairs prepared for customers,and they wait to be served theirs.

Haha. Because,the business is fun and lucrative, mostly when the noodles is sweet, you made it unique; people will rush out to partronise you.
Just try this offline business.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Making money selling cooked noodles is as easy as knowing your audience. A lot if people like noodles, aside from the taste, it's light and fast to get cooked and consume. If you're looking to sell to children, you'll need to make a lot of noodles—children eat a lot!—and you might even consider adding sprinkles. If you're targeting adults with higher income, you'll have to focus on the quality of your noodles. You can't just boil water and add noodles—you have to make your own sauces, and the noodles have to be the right texture!

If you're not sure what kind of noodle-seller you want to be, consider making a business plan that includes market research into different types of audiences. You could also try out a few different types of noodles (with different sauces/toppings) and see which one gets the best reaction from potential customers. Don't be shy to ask your customers how they like their noodles served. They will even appreciate you more. At the end of the day, there's no single answer for how to make money selling cooked noodles. it's all about figuring out what your target audience wants and how you can provide it for them.