Is My Bank Blocking Crypto Payments

cryptokid999

I have tried investing on Kraken but it's blocking all payments and saying that my bank (TSB) now long allows crypto payments. I made some investments in the past on a different platform (Coinbuzz or Coinbook or something) but with the same bank. I didn't have an issue but I joined Kraken because a friend recommended it and now this...is it normal? Did TSB really just do that?

We are quite used to this particular issues as our government has placed an open ban on all crypto currencies trading activity here and this has made it impossible for us to fund our crypto wallet account with the money from our bank account directly. Intact for the first few days after the ban was placed we did not even understand what was going on and how to get out of the problem mostly for those of us working on platforms or exchange that does not have a p2p so it became a very serious challenge. But thanks to the technology of the p2p which has mad eit very difficult for anyone to hinder trader to stop trading by blocking their bank account as it doesn't affect a trader who intends to trade and fund the wallet.

Hmm, if you're from my country Nigeria, it means you're facing torrid time with your bank due to partial crypto ban on naira deposit to crypto sites especially. It's not a new thing with Nigerian banks issuing such kind of restriction when one tries to fund his or her crypto wallet uding the bank cards. If you really want to succeed depositing money into a crypto wallet or exchange using your bank card, then you don't have to do it straight away with a crypto site. You should get a third party non - crypto sites to deposit from, then from there you can add funds to your crypto wallet or exchange. With such it can be very much possible, but remember to enable 3D transaction processing with your Visa or MasterCard. If you never did that, go to your bank and connect it to a 3D payment system and enable international transactions not just within your continent, but all over the world. You can use Skrill, Neteller, Dukascopy 911, Wise.com etc to get started with funding of your account, then transfer your funds from any of them to a crypto wallet or exchange of your choice, such is straight forward.