Is Money The Most Important Thing In Life?

Teatea

Money is important in life because it gives us more control over our finances and gives us extra choices in life. Money opens some opportunity doors in life that may have remained locked in the absence of money.
Some people argue that money is not everything especially when it comes to health issues, they say money can not buy good health but I believe money can provide us the best health care, how can we purchase medicines if there is nothing to give in exchange for it?
What is your point of view on this topic, do you agree that money is the most important thing in life or oppose it?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Money is not everything but money is important in life. Lack of money can cause a lot of things. Lack of money can leads desperation and this has pushed lots of people to go into different crimes. Financial stability enhances your peace of mind. Having a lot of money will you gives you confidence to tackle financial issues. Money is important because it touches all things in our life.

Syldan

Money is not the most important thing in life. In fact, in a healthy life, money often follows behind many other elements in your life. If you put your energy and time into other things more important than money, money will follow. It will find a way to work.

Simplyniyi

Money truly is important but it is not the most important thng in life. Money answers all things according to the word of God, but there are some things in life which money cannot give. There are many rich people who are not fulfilled, money cannot also give you happiness and satisfaction. If you show love and care towards others, you can live indelible marks in their lives that they will never forget, more than what money can do.

OlaAdams

Money is important in life because it gives us more control over our finances and gives us extra choices in life. Money opens some opportunity doors in life that may have remained locked in the absence of money.
Some people argue that money is not everything especially when it comes to health issues, they say money can not buy good health but I believe money can provide us the best health care, how can we purchase medicines if there is nothing to give in exchange for it?
What is your point of view on this topic, do you agree that money is the most important thing in life or oppose it?
Well stated sir!
To answer your question" is money the most important thing in life"

It's depends on the point of view, it's depends on who is answering the questions cus our present situation will always influence our answer.

So writing from the point of view of a broke ass nigga like me ??? money is 90% the most important thing.

From another point of view, being an innovative person. Money is just money. It's doesn't just happen or being gifted. It's a reward of a task, product or service been perform. Finding products/services, ways to better perform these services and new ideas on how to make the working process even better. Is what one should be disturb about and not money.
Thanks ?

Timison

Aside from life that is God's giving elegance. Cash is next significant thing. Indeed, even the Holy Bible says "cash is a safeguard" in the event that you have cash, you can purchase all that will make life agreeable for you. To be genuine, on the off chance that you don't have cash, the chance of going to heaven when you leave this world in extremely thin or zero.

Dorcey

To some money might not be important to them but most people do know that in all things that we do in Life we all need money for it whether good or bad everybody needs money. we all need money to survive ,we all need money to to run all things in life either basic or not. So money is important in life.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I don't believe money is the most important thing in life I believe the most important thing in life is your wisdom and also your idea it is better for you to have ideas and also you should be creativity. this can make you cellphone in life and with your skills and education you can achieve anything in life but with money you can achieve everything in life. Well I know money means a lot to everyone's life but money is not everything in life

Snazzy001

some things are better left to be experienced than said .if you think money is not the most important ,then try living your life without money .I understand what you mean ,there are so many things that are important in life ,but you should not make money your first priority in life .the love of money can make you do everything including beyond thinkable ones

Ozigba Richard Lamai

money is not the most important thing in life but rather we can see that money is one of the most important thing in life because that is what keeps you going as human, without money we can not really survive because we need money of basic needs some of our basic amenities or lives sustainace will keep us going, which day is the world revolves around money.

Victor001

When we attach all our activities to money,we become enslave to money. The money is always in circulation everyday,we shouldn't work for the money rather let the money work for us. If you are addicted to making money,at a point when it's not coming you will feel depress and opt for other options which are not viable,at that point that's money controlling you.

Queentener

Money is important, but not the most important thing in life. We has humans, can't value the same thing, I as an individual I see peace of mind as very important, so to me if am to choose between money and peace of mind I will choose the latter first. We all know money is essential but I won't place money over my peace.

Psalmseen

Money does lots in life. Money may not solve all problems though but it does lots. For one to be successful in this world we are, we need money. Though, money may not solve some problems like someone that has health issue and money can not do a thing. To me, to come to this world and have money is the best of all. For someone that wants to start a business for instance, money is neee

Planet408

Money is very essential in life but I don't see it as the most important thing in life. There are many things which are more important than money. Life itself is way more important than the money we chase after often times.
Sure, to be broke is hell because you need money to solve almost all your essential needs but this doesn't seem to make money most important thing in life.

olubenson

If i'm not making a mistake here, the question is "Is Money The Most Important Thing In Life? " . Well, it depends on what we think money is to us. If we see money as NEED - then it is not the most important to us, but if we see money strictly as a "WANT" - i think for that very moment it is the most important thing to us. Though, whichever way we want it, money is important but not the most important thing in life.

some people are OK with $N 12,000 / month ... while others want more , even after earning $N 1,200,000 / month.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Money is indeed VERY important in life and I have only realized this recently when I never had enough money and I desperately needed money. Currently, I am having difficulty earning a good amount of money but I do believe that this is a temporary problem. We all face problems in life and the current financial problem I am facing is also a temporary one. So, yes, money is ideed important. However, I do not think that money is just everything in your life rather it is the MOST important thing in your life. You also need people who would support you in difficult times and be with you always regardless of whether you are rich or poor.

D

Deleted member 27126

Money, in surface, may not be the most important thing to some people surrounding religious and moral reasons. But the truth of the matter is that no matter what you called the most important, money still takes a very important place in the role of humanity. In fact, the Holy book of the Christians, the Bible, says emphatically that money is the answer to all problems. So anyone who says money is not important is either not rich or someone who is insane. Money is indeed important

eojo2401

Apart from life that is God's giving grace. Money is next important thing. Even the Holy Bible says "money is a defense" if you have money, you can buy everything that will make life comfortable for you. To be candid, if you don't have money, the possibility of going to paradise when you leave this earth in very slim or zero.