Is money flip real?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
It has been quite a while that I have been coming across this money flip of a thing online, I do usually saw it mostly on social media, Instagram to be precise, it got to a point I was picking interest in it and I was starting to consider trying it out if it was real or not then I came to think about it and decided to go make some findings about it on the internet, well I was able to gather some informations about it which was not really clear enough or let me say it was not very encouraging to give it a try, then I started asking questions about it since the research was not enough and from there, I was made to know somethings about it which was in two opposite ways if I will put it that way. From the answers I got, some people said it is real and they have have been able to make some income from it as well, some even show me their payment proofs displaying how they got paid from it, while some said it is a total scam that I should not fall for it, they said they would do anything to make me believe it is real which is not. So I would like to hear opinions of anyone that knows about it in this forum.