IS LOAN GOOD OR BAD?

cicilan

People have different opinions about loans. Some believe that loan is good but some others say it bad. It is understandable that they have no agreement about loan since based on their experience, and others’ experience as well, loans bring various effects.

To know why people agree or disagree that loan is good is the idea of how they manage and experience it. Some people with successfulness in managing loans and taking benefits from it may state that loan is a positive way to gain something. However, those who have ever managed it unsuccessfully and got trapped in a long-unpaid loan may strictly have objection in assuming that loan is good.

Logically, loan is so flexible, both for productive and consumptive purposes, and luckily, finance institution, especially bank provides such choice, enabling people to get loan for the two reasons. Thus, the flexibility of the use of loan has encouraged people to take it without considering some aspects, especially how they can get advantages as well as disadvantages from it. Eventually, their quickly making decision in taking loan often ends with two states: getting trapped by the loan and addicted to get more loans.

Many people get rich with loans but many others bear bankruptcy because of loans. Like any other things which have two consequences, loan can bring positive impacts as well as negative ones.

Thus, whether loan is good or bad is something depending of our own perception. To make it clear, we may have the same or in turn, different opinions about loan. However, since loan is something hardly avoided, it is better to wisely get enough information before taking first and additional loan, during managing it, and after getting trapped by it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Loan may be good or bad depending on the reason why the loan is obtained. Some people obtain loan without feasibility studies or proper planning on how the loan will be repaid hereby making them bankrupt. While other obtain loan to expand their business and make their business boom.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Loan is not good in the other way it's not bad,it all depends on what you get a loan for,if you are getting a loan to start up a business that will be profitable ,in this case loan is good because in a short period of time you will make more money from the business you used the loan to start up,and it's possible to pay back easily,it all depends on what you use the loan for.

Briangsam

Securing a loan can be bad or good at the same time, depending on some things. Things like:
  • Why are you getting the loan?
  • What are you using the loan for?
  • What is the moratorium given?
  • What is the interest rate?
These could be more. But if these questions are answered genuinely and positively, then securing a loan won't be a bad idea.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If the lender of the loan is fair then I would say that loan is good. We wouldn't have our own home if the bank did not lend us money. Rent is high and I have to admit that it was not easy to be granted a loan. But for other lenders they have a usurious interest rate so it is only the bank that I trust when it comes to borrowing money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Taking of loans isn't bad, if their is genuine or worthwhile reasons taking it, then it is worth it. Since we can manage it well and repay the interest on time and not exceed deadline. Exceeding deadline, not meeting up on the loan repayment makes it the worst in my life, cos the charges exorbitant, and our business or whatever reason for taking will go in shamble.

Samuel72

Verified member
It all depends on the type of loan your are about to collect, before collecting a loan we need to check the interest rate of the loan if it's truly worth and also you have to check what you are about to do with the money you loaned. Some business does not worth collecting, and some loan are too high so it is better to avoid it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It all depends on the type of loan your are about to collect, before collecting a loan we need to check the interest rate of the loan if it's truly worth and also you have to check what you are about to do with the money you loaned. Some business does not worth collecting, and some loan are too high so it is better to avoid it.
If the loan is very high in interest, then it is better to avoid it. I'll only go for loan if at all, when i have genuine reason for it. If i don't have tangible reason why i should be taking the loan, then I don't see any thing that should entice me taking such kind of loan. It will put me in financial crisis in the future when i can't meet up its repayment.

allison001

Verified member
Loan is good because sometimes it might help an individual to start up a business that can give he or she a best profit,but in the other way around loan is not really good why? Because someone might acquired some amount of loan in most cases they might not be able to pay back the loan and that will result in making them leave uncomfortable life.

funmi

Verified member
The good or bad aspect of getting a loan is all about how it is being used or the purpose of taking the loan. Many people take loan for business while others take loan to support their children's school fees and up keep. Loan is good when you take it to support an existing business. But it is bad when you take it to support children school fees and up keep.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Loan is good because sometimes it might help an individual to start up a business that can give he or she a best profit,but in the other way around loan is not really good why? Because someone might acquired some amount of loan in most cases they might not be able to pay back the loan and that will result in making them leave uncomfortable life.
When you aren't sure to meet up the loan demand, it is better to leave it. You just said what is needful for those who admire starting a business with loan. Unable to meet up the loan repayment deadline, is a cause for alarm. It can make us lose more than we borrowed, and at the process makes us suffer long time.