Is LED Light Manufacturing Business A Profitable Business?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
LED lights are one of those kinds of lights that are in huge demand in my country. Almost all the houses in my country have LED bulbs because they are a kind of energy saving bulbs and the other kinds of traditional bulbs are now not being used that much. LED bulbs are much cheaper and they are usually used by builders who build buildings. they are also used in many houses and flats as well. They are easy to manufacture. I was offer a job to sell these LED bulbs in the past and I even consulted a shopkeeper about it and he told me that it entirely depends on the company and the wholesale cost of the product.

This business involves purchasing bulbs at a low price and selling them a much slightly higher price. The profit margin of each bulb is low, so this is why many wholesalers want to sell those bulbs in bulk quantities to make a good amount of profits. The wholesaler with whom I was working also offered the credit payment facility and cash payment facility as well. So, do you think that LED bulb manufacturing business is lucrative if the cost is managed in a proper way?