Is jannah theme responsive on a wordpress blog?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Many bloggers have used Jannah theme to customise their website looks and designs and I must say I really love the way many of the websites are designed with Jannah theme recently I heard that even Google itself recommends Jannah theme for any type of website mainly because it is very responsive and I heard that many bloggers I've gotten adsense approval just because they used Jannah theme for their blog all the things I heard about Jannah theme is that it makes a website fast and responsive but I have not taken a concrete evidence that Jannah theme is really good and I just came to ask you guys if the thing is as good as people say about it.

I have tried other theme like astral and the rest and I must say that they are very good when it comes to making you to get adsense approval very fast many people also advised me to use the news thing for my blog that it is very responsive to but I haven't been able to decide which one to use so which one do you think is best? Jannah theme? Or I should just go and buy other premium theme.

jennifer22

Many bloggers have used the Jannah theme to customize the looks and designs of their websites, and I must admit that I really like the way many of the websites are designed with the Jannah theme. I recently heard that even Google recommends the Jannah theme for any type of website, primarily because it is very responsive. I also heard that many bloggers had received approval for AdSense just because they used the Jannah theme for their blogs. In general, everything I've listened to about Jannah theme says that it makes a website.