Is it safe to aave mobey with an elderly person?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Since I was little I have learnt that saving money with elderly people which means that saving money with people who are older than me is actually not a good idea because they are some elderly people that are not trustworthy some of them can actually spend your money and you won't have anything to say on it because they are older than you or they will give you some reasons so why they spend your money and you won't have anything to say but in some other cases some adults are actually trustworthy you can save money with them and they will help you keep it for a long period of time without spending it some can even spend the money and replace it and you won't even know they spent the money.

I remember some years ago when is he talking to our house and give me 1000 Naira I was excited as a kid that I could actually spend 1000 Naira but unfortunately immediately the visitors left my mother told me that she will help me see if the money that I should give it to her unfortunately I gave it to her and him today my 1000 Naira was never seen again.