Is it possible to make profits through Altcoins?

MdSanto

At this moment, we are going through the bear market. So making profits now is quite difficult. However, choosing potential altcoins to invest in can give you some profits. And you can add $BGB, $ARB, $BNB, $XPR, $OKX, etc, to your investment list.

Bitget's platform Token, $BGB, seems to be doing well. Its astonishing ascension of 185.5% is remarkable, with its current growth continuing to soar at an amazing 156%, both exceeding 100%. It is worth noting that $BGB had a 102% yearly growth in 2022.

Besides that, OKX's platform coin, $OKB, achieved the second spot with a maximum gain of 122.5% and a current gain of 62.4%. But Last year, OKB saw a 10% year-on-year reduction. Other exchange-platform coins have been less ideal in general. This year, for example, $BNB met a maximum gain of 42%. Furthermore, Huobi's platform currency $HT and Bitmart's platform coin $BMX have performed the worst this year, falling 47.9% and 68.5%, accordingly.

So in the current market situation, $BGB looks promising. However, you can also choose $OKB, $BNB, $HT, etc; according to your strategy. But always DYOR before investing in any tokens.

deucher

Of course, if you invest for the long term, then altcoins are not a very profitable offer, because in the last 3 years of my investments I have not yet turned a profit, but you can trade in the short term, as I do, and for me, altcoins are easier to understand than ether or bitcoin and also less volatile

MdSanto

Of course, if you invest for the long term, then altcoins are not a very profitable offer, because in the last 3 years of my investments I have not yet turned a profit, but you can trade in the short term, as I do, and for me, altcoins are easier to understand than ether or bitcoin and also less volatile
Glad to hear that, mate! So usually, what altcoins you choose to trade and which platform to trade on.

DominionAJ

Definitely you can make profit, you mentioned $BGB token, anyone who invested in BGB early this year would be in huge profit now because the token increased significantly, that’s a good example that you can make profit through altcoins.

MichelleAnt

Yeah, bye low, wait patiently, and sell high; that should be the strategy.

Are you already buying some or about to buy some tokens?
Yup! Mostly, my portfolio consist of bitcoin, but I also about to buy avalanche and chainlink. Have some Solana but not sure about this. What about you? any recommendations?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
At this moment, we are going through the bear market. So making profits now is quite difficult. However, choosing potential altcoins to invest in can give you some profits. And you can add $BGB, $ARB, $BNB, $XPR, $OKX, etc, to your investment list.

Bitget's platform Token, $BGB, seems to be doing well. Its astonishing ascension of 185.5% is remarkable, with its current growth continuing to soar at an amazing 156%, both exceeding 100%. It is worth noting that $BGB had a 102% yearly growth in 2022.

Besides that, OKX's platform coin, $OKB, achieved the second spot with a maximum gain of 122.5% and a current gain of 62.4%. But Last year, OKB saw a 10% year-on-year reduction. Other exchange-platform coins have been less ideal in general. This year, for example, $BNB met a maximum gain of 42%. Furthermore, Huobi's platform currency $HT and Bitmart's platform coin $BMX have performed the worst this year, falling 47.9% and 68.5%, accordingly.

So in the current market situation, $BGB looks promising. However, you can also choose $OKB, $BNB, $HT, etc; according to your strategy. But always DYOR before investing in any tokens.
In the midst of the current bear market, potential altcoin investments offer a glimmer of profit. Notably, Bitget's $BGB has surged remarkably with a 185.5% rise, continuing to grow by an impressive 156%. On the other hand, OKX's $OKB achieved a notable 122.5% maximum gain. Considering this, do you believe $BGB's promising performance sets it apart as an attractive choice amidst the bear market?

How do you assess the potential of other platform coins like $OKB, $BNB, and $HT, and what factors influence your investment strategy in such market conditions?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Yup! Mostly, my portfolio consist of bitcoin, but I also about to buy avalanche and chainlink. Have some Solana but not sure about this. What about you? any recommendations?
May consider KSM & Agix/Ocean(AI perspective coins)! And Bitget's BGB for potential gain!

Bestmary

Amid the current bear market, potential altcoin investments offer a glimmer of profit. Notably, Bitget's $BGB has surged remarkably with a 185.5% rise, continuing to grow by an impressive 156%. On the other hand, OKX's $OKB achieved a notable 122.5% maximum gain. Considering this, do you believe $BGB's promising performance sets it apart as an attractive choice amidst the bear market?

How do you assess the potential of other platform coins like $OKB, $BNB, and $HT, and what factors influence your investment strategy in such market conditions?
It depends on the functionality of the coin. What does it offer and what does it give to the people?

In general, there are god coins that do extremely well in the bear market just as Cyber which just has its launch, did a good surge. Regarding this, every coin or token has its time because truthfully, we are out here for the gains and benefits we would get

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
It depends on the functionality of the coin. What does it offer and what does it give to the people?

In general, there are god coins that do extremely well in the bear market just as Cyber which just has its launch, did a good surge. Regarding this, every coin or token has its time because truthfully, we are out here for the gains and benefits we would get
There are some coins who doesn't offer anything & still become successful, just like PEPE/SHIB. But those are risky play, that's why I've suggested AI perspective coins since AI is growing faster than expected bro!