Is It Possible to Make $20,000 Per Month From Blogging

uforwealth

Verified member
Many people see blogging as the easiest way to make a huge amount of money online. Actually,some are making a lot of money from it but there are bloggers who are earning a little amount of money by blogging.

Although blogging is one of the best ways to make money online, I don't think one can make a lot of money from blogging to the extent that such a person will be able to earn $20,000 per month .

What is your opinion?
Do you think a blogger can make $20,000 every month?

Leave your comment below.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Yes, it's possible to make $20,000 per month from blogging. Making money online can be a very long and difficult process, but with the right tools and techniques it becomes infinitely easier!

I will explore what you need to do in order to start making an income through your blog, starting with gathering your thoughts on what you want your blog to be about.

One of the most important things you need to do when blogging is choosing topics you know about. You will be able to write better content, more content and attract a bigger following if you know what it is that you are writing about, since it will be related to your passions and interests! For example, if you are into horse back riding and having a blog about it would be your dream come true. It would also probably be easy for other people who are interested in horse-back riding to relate to and get engaged with your blog.

You want to make sure that whatever blog you create can turn into a business in the long run while being available for free on the internet.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I believe nothing is impossible on the internet about making 20,000 dollars every month as a blogger will require a lot of time and consistency for you to be able to get to that level.

The kind of websites that makes such amount of money are the big ones that have been in existence for a while but as a beginner it will take a lot of years for you to be able to achieve that.

Blogging is very lucrative if you put the right things in place because if your blog starts generating a lot of traffic there are several ways you can use to make some good amount of money from it. Apart from Google adsense you can start promoting affiliate products through your blog and your chances of making more money will be heightened.

Of course it is possible but it takes a lot of time and you also need some kind of financial push.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been blogging for over two years, I am far from making $1000 per month let alone making $20,000 per month. To tell the truth, I do not know anyone making $20K per month through his or her blog.

In theory, there is no limit on how much you can make from your blog. I hear that an online version of the newspaper in my home country makes $1500 per day, which is $45,000 per month (I heard this from the insider). It might be possible for a prestigious newspaper to make $45,000 per month from the website but for an indie blogger that is not possible.

The key to making money from a blog is traffic. You need hundreds of thousands of daily visitors to generate a substantial amount from your blog. If you depend only on network ads, you might not make much, but if you use a combination of different methods, you might be able to make $1000 per month.