Is it possible to make 100% ROI in forex within a week?

marcusfe

I just developed a serious interest in fired trading, though I've been learning about for sometimes. I had a chat with a friend who assured me that I can make as much as 100% return on investment within a week in fired. I'm so sceptical about this because I know that this may sound greedy and according to what I've learnt in fired, greediness is a trap to the trader. I know that the guy is an expert trader based on some facts I've about his trading ability.
He wanted me to invest my money so he can help me to trade but I'm afraid because I feel it's like gambling with my money.

D

Deleted member 28873

Yes it is possible to make 100% ROI and even more on forex but first you must not go with the mentality of taking forex as a get rich policy.you have to first set your mind to learn first, you have to go with the mentality that people are doing it so I could do it.After learning and practicing enough on an demo account you should know what works and what dont.stick to your strategy and be disciplined.It highly advisable to have a mentor

Profuk57

Making 100% percent return on investment within a week on forex is possible, in fact you can make 100% of your money in a day trading Forex, it all depends if you have required skills and technical know how. But your friend promising to give that high percent of money as return on investment i think you should not Invest with him because with forex there is no such thing as guarantee, you win all your trade today and lose all tomorrow, unless your friend has the ability to see tomorrow then you can invest with him.

Samuelkanu

With forex trading everything is possible. The amount of profit you can make is unlimited. But setting very high standards for yourself will lead to either overtrading or over-leveraging. This makes trading very risky because the forex market is risky as it is highly volatile. It is better not to set a very high standard for yourself but to take whatever that comes in as you trade. Some days you might have winners and some days you will have losers. No need to put much pressure on yourself.

pawelkolasa

Making 100% ROI in forex trading is very difficult for any trader but at the same time it is also possible. Trader needs to be consistent in winning his trades and should have appropriate trading skills and trading psychology.