Is it good to invest

Willans

Yes it possible to save money and get a profit in it that alywas called a name investment in the activities you invest 50$ and they use it for loan in return they give you $60 that called online invest like the forex trading that they give you money in profit and also the bit coin that you invest little money for a period of a year you get given a big profit and you can recive Your money any time you want it good to invest busy watch well they might be scam okay just confirm it before investing in any online paying site

Shigobad2020

There are positive and negative aspect of investment , though investment is a good way of making your money ko keep increasing and at the same time , you might loose everything on the long run if care is not taken into consideration .

I prefer investment to saving because when you save , though your money might be intact but its going to stay stagnant in the same way you left it while if you save in the bank your money might keep decreasing due to some unnecessary bank charges every time.

I prefer crypto currency investment in the sense that it gives me more assurance of getting more profit than forex trading which is like a gambling to me , you can only make money on forex if you are a professional, but all you need is study the crypto currency market before investing , then you are good to start making better return.