Is it good to date a co-worker in the world place?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Attraction is something very powerful which occurred between a male and a female. A little thing can sparks attraction and two different people will start a romantic relationship.

This is possible to happen in new company where male and female workers mixed up with one another often.

I was discussing this with a friend and he said there is nothing bad in it when two people are engaging each other in a romantic relationship.

I meant in my standards this can affect the productivity in the workplace especially when both of them are in the same thing and one of them is lazy.

I want to ask that is it good to engage in romantic relationship with a co-worker has the same place?

Love can be found in any place. We have some that even found their love online. If the relationship won't affect their performance, I don't see any reason why or can not be done. The only reason why people always reject the idea is the fact that they may be source of distraction to each other.

Most companies usually set up a rule that there should be no romantic attachment of any kind among the employees. O believe this rule was made so as not to affect the productivity of the workers who might be in that situation. But then, I have seen people finding true love from their workplace.

There are some work places that it is not possible not to have office romance. How do you want banker to cope. A banker that is single can marry his or her colleague, one only has to be transfered to another branch. This is because bankers don't have time to meet new faces because of their tedious time.

There are some work places that it is not possible not to have office romance. How do you want banker to cope. A banker that is single can marry his or her colleague, one only has to be transfered to another branch. This is because bankers don't have time to meet new faces because of their tedious time.
Btaliat, I think this is a pure example of mixing business with pleasure because this is not actually the best thing .sometimes this action can cause lack of concentration in a business and if care is not taken can lead to business failure because you are diverted from the normal purpose in which the business was established for.

One can fall in love anywhere and at every point in time.it is very possible to date co worker but it should not be affairs that will affect the company goal and objectives.such affairs should not cause insubordination and indiscipline in the firm.such love birds should also show more seriousness and commitment to work.

One can fall in love anywhere and at every point in time.it is very possible to date co worker but it should not be affairs that will affect the company goal and objectives.such affairs should not cause insubordination and indiscipline in the firm.such love birds should also show more seriousness and commitment to work.