Is It Good To AI Content Creator Write Articles On You Blog?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the lucrative way to make consistent income online. You can become your own boss with blogging as it gives someone flexibility to work at any time they feel like.

You can also hire other people to work on your blog while you have more free time to do something profitable.

Just like any other online money making model, blogging also comes with its own challenges and creating quality contents regularly is one of them.

I can remember when I started out, content has been the major problem for me. I cannot write a unique content and I can't afford to buy content from the marketplace.

And this is the same problem with a lot of people who are just getting started with blogging. This is the reason why some people create a content creator to tackle this problem.

AI content creator is a software that can help you to write a content based on the topic human input into it.

There was a time I was watching a review video on one of the AI content Creator on the internet.

One thing I can say is just a content created by the AI software does not have human touches and comes with a lot of errors. You will still it to edit a large portion of the content created.

With all these, I will not advise anyone to make use of AI content creator to write articles on their blog unless they want to attract Google penalties.

I have never used any premium AI content generator. I have tested with a free AI content generator and these content generators generate shit, the content is not even readable. The best way to build content for your blog is to write yourself or hire someone to write for you. When I was building a blog, I did not have any experience in writing, therefore, I hired a writer. Since I hired a good writer, most of my web content are ranked high on search engines and I get good google traffic.