Is it Easy to Start a Business?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Any desire to do some business starts with an idea, followed by the challenge of turning that business idea into reality. A successful start-up is one that takes small steps and slowly develops its brand name and quality over the years.

Of course, building a business has its own set of challenges and grocery stores are no different to it. With the increasing spending power of people, opening a grocery store is an excellent option. Every locality has one of its local grocery stores.

In terms of population and demand, opening a grocery store seems like a great idea to implement, but investing in a supermarket is one thing and sustaining it is another. Supermarket profit margins are low until you become a well-established brand.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Its never easy to start a business ,i think most times people who are willing to start a business actually face lot of issues when trying to grow the business to gain more customers and more demands ,so it's not really easy starting a business just like that , you need to consider many factors

ManiMoon

In my opinion, the easiest business to start is only one, and that is dropshipping which requires little to no financial investment upfront. You also do not need any extensive training to learn the basics of dropshipping.

The beauty of dropshipping required no inventory management, the hassle of buying, and stock management. You just need to focus on marketing and getting orders. To maintain stock and deliver products is the responsibility of your supplier.

To get started you just need to create an online store and get the order from your potential customers.

Skysaint

Verified member
The honest truth about the matter is that it's not easy to startup a lucrative business if not their won't be much complaints about youths being jobless and unemployed. In my country right now there is a high degree of inflation as things are really very costly to purchase and as such to start up a business no matter how small it's nature looks will cost you a good sum of money that most people don't have.
A friend of mine actually have some skills and wanted to set up a barbing shop but the funds was the main obstacle he had. He's been doing so many menial jobs both offline and online to get to the amount needed to startup this business since early this year and although I don't know how much has made but all I can say is that he's still yet to start the business. Anyway, that's how hard things are here in my country

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Whether it is easy or not easy will depend on the passion and choice of business. And if the person has learnt the nitty gritty, if will be easier.

Nico68

Hey guys.
It's awesome to talk about how to start a business. But it's better to be precise if it's about online business or traditional and physical business.
Both online and traditional business you need to choose your niche first and start making a survey about:
  1. Who are your ideal customers
  2. Which demography do they belong to
  3. What is their psychology
  4. Where to locate them geographically
  5. Which means to use to get in touch with them, etc.
Then you start planning about the budget and how to schedule your business before you even think about launching it.
Talking of business, at these last months of the year can you tell me what is trending, please? Which business are you doing to earn Christmas money?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If I am going to be honest with you, I would say that it is not easy to start any business, if you do not have what it takes to run a business, it will be advisable to just invest in other people’s businesses and register as a sleeping partner. What I meant by that is. All you get to do is invest and wait for the time get profited, you do not have the worry about how it goes. It is more like buying a shares in a company and wait for the amount you Bought it with to yield

Nico68

Hello guys.

The startups and expansion of any business are very important. And for getting your ideal consumer and increasing your client database helps you to grow your business.

While you’re brainstorming about your idea you may have the right path to communicate with your potential clients. so According to me, there is only one place where you can actually pitch your business ideas and get advice suggestions about the potential of your consumer so let’s discuss the good place where you can actually get ideas.
  1. Email Marketing: According to my none other than email marketing is a good place to pitch your idea to consumers. In email marketing you can send them a personalized email about the suggestion and advice regarding your business and your email is worth reading. I don't think that potential clients will ignore your email. You can send them an e-newsletter regarding your services and products which can help you to grow your audience in terms of consumers and According to digital marketing research, email marketing is the strongest platform where you can actually convince your audience about your products and services. You can add a small introductory video in email marketing so consumers can easily understand the concept behind your products.
  2. Professional Social Media Channel: LinkedIn is a professional network where you can connect with professional experts and try to get advice and suggestion from them. LinkedIn helps you to grow professionally. You can connect with the marketing head or sales head or with CEO Directors too there. So it is another vital medium to pitch your business ideas with them.
  3. Social Media Management Software: To keep a presence online for your consumers, you need to schedule your posts on social media and the best way to do that is to choose a social media management software that will help you to handle it and save your time online.
Hope this helps you. If yes, tell me at which angle do you pitch your business ideas.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is not particularly easy to start a business especially when it is a small one and you have to start from the scratch. You will have to get a lot of things right like the location and the particular idea in order for you to stand a chance of being successful.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think it's easier to start a business if you have money and you actually know who are your customers. Cos the mistake most people that wants to start a business make, is that they produce or willing to distribute products for the wrong traffic. Before establishing a business or producing goods and services, you ought to have conducted a serious research about who would be buying your goods and services, if not, you may be at loss.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, starting a business should not be based on whether it's hard or easy, because they are just words we use to justify our weakness, for example if you're good at something then it'll be easy and if you don't know something well enough you'll call it hard.

Starting a business should be an adventure for anyone that wants to indulge in it, normalise making mistakes and learn from them, that's what's important in business and only start a business when you have a good idea on how it works, be as realistic as possible when it comes to setting expectations.

greenieS

Verified member
It is not so easy to open a business, be it online or offline. Especially offline, you have to be interested in where you place the business in order to have a certain clientele, you have to pay attention to many obstacles, apart from money.

I've always liked every job I do, to have a plan ahead. I never did a job on my own overnight. I analyzed the situation, made a plan and then put it into practice, if everything was ok. It's not easy to start a business. It matters a lot what you want to open. :)

Do you have any online / offline business ideas?

Icon

Starting a business has never been easy at first you need capital and audience to introduce your business both online and on air, letting the general public know about your business, also making promo available for your costumer is very important, giving them free discount or giving them free give away

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It may not really be easy to start up some business, although there are some business that is easier to start and such business are the type of business with less competition.. some people may not really understand what business is all about until they directly involved in the business they are interested to start, that is why proper planning is very important, it is also advisable that we get in touch with people who are dealing in the same business as us to understand some of the challenges they are facing so we won't be taken by a surprise when challenges present itself.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It may not really be easy to start up some business, although there are some business that is easier to start and such business are the type of business with less competition.. some people may not really understand what business is all about until they directly involved in the business they are interested to start, that is why proper planning is very important it is also advisable that we get in touch with people who are dealing in the same business as us to understand some of the challenges they are facing so we won't be taken by a surprise when challenges present itself.

Dora Wi

I also think it's not easy to start a business. Even if you choose a profitable niche, getting a business up and running tends to require a good bit of effort and capital. Turning a profit might be further along the line after the initial investments.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Starting a business is not really easy per se but there is a level of knowledge and understanding you have about some kinds of businesses then they will be probably very easy for you.

If you want to venture into a business the first thing you should do is to try as much as possible to hear the opinions of people that have been into such businesses before and learn a lot of things from them and from there you can begin to start your own business.

The first thing that any business man or a prospective business man should have is idea. Having a very good idea about a particular business is already the first step towards succeeding in the particular business.

The truth is that you cannot really succeed in the business you do not have proper knowledge and idea of. Another thing is that you should find a very good location for your business. A grocery business needs a very good location for it is tough thrive and succeed.

You cannot go and start such a business in the lonely location or a location where by the people are not in need of such. You also need capital in order to make a business easy.

Horizum

that usually depends on the industry of your business