Is it easy to learn to trade?

George10640

I can truly testify that out of experience forex is very hard that is why many who joined the journey lose hope .If it could have been so simple everyone now could be a millionaire. It is good to understand that it is difficult so you can put more effort and get what is need to be forex trader.Those who find it difficult and tries to take shortcuts ,this how they end up losing for the mistake they made.I think having learnt all about forex it will even shape you alot in the daily live activities.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is not easy to learn and those who are expert in forex trading still want to know more because you cannot be hundred percent sure when you are trading the volatile market that is why they advise people who go into trading of either cryptocurrency or forex to always try and invest what they can afford to lose.

Donkiz

Learning forex trading is not as simple as that, if it's that simple everyone would have made huge fortune through forex trading. Learning how to trade forex is not the problem, the main issue is trading it and applying all that you have learned.

After learning forex trading for a total of four months, I still lose money when I started trading. I have seen people that learned forex trading for more than six months and still lose lots of money when they started trading, so I don't think that forex trading is as simple as we made it to sound sometimes.