Is it easy to learn to trade?

Maks25

Forex isn't for dullards. Those who do copy-trading are smart too to know they have to do something tp make money.
Below is my profit for today. I've been doing this for years. It pays mad money.

The trith is Forex is broad and you don't need to learn everything before becoming a good trader. Although, the more you know, the better your decisions trading.You need to grasp the knowledge of the financial market.

Robson Dey

It is not possible to make a good profit without a trading plan. Every trader should have his plan. If you trade without a plan, you are more likely to lose. If you target some pips every day by following money management, it is much better. If Pips is not a target, uncontrolled trading can lead to losses. And you have to manage risk and trade. If trading is not done by managing risk, then there will be many problems. Success in trading is not possible without a good broker. After much searching, I found Forex4you brokers. The services of that broker are very beautiful.

Samuelkanu

Forex trading is not an easy business as many people think because of its nature which is unique. Some think that what they know today is enough for them to succeed but later they will find out that what the knew might not be working again. This is why it's very very important to continue learning and updating your knowledge because forex requires patience discipline and experience. The forex market is dynamic in nature hence we have to be able to adapt to the changing times.

Unique23

It is easy to learn forex trading than other trading markets. There is a lot of information available online where anyone can learn trading. Many expert traders also share their experience through free or paid courses. But I learned to spend money to learn to trade. I learned trading from Eurotrader free educational courses.
Forex trading is not easy to learn because some points are difficult . In other case if you learn it and you have invest your money than it might be possible that you will face some problems of losing money.

IamDozzy

Knowledge acquisition of forex trading depends on the zeal with which you use to learn it. If you are very passionate about learning forex trading then you will learn it in little or no time because your heart and soul would be in it. There are several YouTube videos teaching viewers on how to start forex trading and various strategies in which experts use to approach forex trading. You could also attend either remote or Onsite seminars about forex trading where they teach individuals the basics of forex trading for a fee. More still, if you have a friend that is fully into forex trading and knows the in and out of forex trading then you could meet your friend to teach you. There are various materials online about forex trading.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I learned forex from a former colleague when I was working in a bank. She was into forex that later on she resigned from the bank to put up her own office for her trading business. The basic is to buy US dollar in comparison with our currency. At present the US dollar is 48 pesos. If the value of the US dollar becomes 50 pesos tomorrow then that means I have gained 2 pesos for every US dollar that I bought. If I had 100 USD and I will sell it that means I have gained 200 pesos.

greatguy1

It is easy to learn forex trading than other trading markets. There is a lot of information available online where anyone can learn trading. Many expert traders also share their experience through free or paid courses. But I learned to spend money to learn to trade. I learned trading from Eurotrader free educational courses.
forex trading iis not that easy as you have put it. The market is very volatile and requires intelligent skills to navigate and make profit. The forex market is so brutal that if you do not study your chat very well you might get burnt badly. Forex is not for the faint hearted, workers traders and people that do not have chance for themselves. It is advisable you seek the help of professionals that regularly trade with profits to show for it to help you with trade or you can copy their trade and profit/loss when they do.

D

Deleted member 27583

It is never easy as we all think about making money when it comes to trading online,I must say this ,have been learning on how to make money while trading...
So I will tell you all to always understand one thing that if you really want to go into trading on forex you must be calm and never think of making one million dollars one night...
So calm your self to make it more in forever,with that you will make it more...
And always have it at the back of your mind that learning trading is a life time...
And you doing that is to think of making it more in the future and with you having that kind of thing at the back of your mind you will surely make it more at the end of the day or year ...

Makah

It's not easy to learn forex anywhere because of the large risk involve in it. Most people do not really under forex before venturing into the business which has made them lost a lot of their hard earned money
If you're planning on doing forex make sure you have a mentor preferably Someone who you stay close too.
And I will urge you not to engage in online training of forex

Georgeadawara

Yes you can but it actually need time to learn forex trading because of it different times by of trading. I tried many paid and free online trading course to which some i find them helpful and some not the way the way i thought it will be. But my advice to anyone who want to engage in forex trading should find a mentor with history of integrity in and who has been the forex trading for a very long time to put him through and you must be consistent with what the mentor thought as far as you want to reduced losses and blowing of account

D

Deleted member 28873

The biggest factor that separates the “experts” from
the beginners is knowledge, not the finances, big
offices, or trading tools . In the end, the marketplace
is the same for everyone, it’s just a matter of what’s
being bought and sold.
Speaking of buying and selling, we should say that
it’s the essence of forex trading –Buyers a pushing
the market one way and sellers the others so you just
want to be on the side of the majority. The market
shifts constantly as the sums rise and fall. A
successful trade is simply one in which you
predicted the direction of the currency value
successful and closed your position in a profit. But
simple concepts like that can often be the hardest to
implement.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member

Makah

Learning forex is not that easy because of high risk involves in the business. one thing about forex is that you've to be satisfied with what you're earning and be expanding your knowledge day by day
Forex is a sure and real business but a lot of people have lost their hard earned money to it because they aren't comptemted with what they are earning

Finger Geek

Verified member
It almost all forex brokers that have there own training materials for new beginners. Forex trading is an easy to study business. If you carefully study the training course and you understand it. You will see that it is profitable to do forex trading.
We I learnt forex trading, I spent more than a month learning it and with many indicators that are available with strategies from many experts online.
After I know that I have known a little. I open a demo account and started tearing with it. When I see that I am doing well, I deposited some amount of money and I started trading.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Learning trade is not easy sometime. And its also depend on the apprentiship ( who want to learn) and the master. Some time you need to pay unrefundable fees before you start learning.
As a student learning how to trade you must be somebody that is teachable and be submisive to your master no matter how old you are to your master.
In learning Trade you will surely encounter so many challenges but at the end you will surely smiles.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
It is very difficult to acquire a trading education. But if you try to learn to trade properly, you will succeed one day. A lot of research and information needs to be collected. And always be interested in gaining trading knowledge. It is never possible to develop trading skills without burning aspirations. Eurotrader plays a role in sustaining this burning desire.

IamDozzy

Forex trading is not as easy as everyone makes it to look. One has to study intensively before even using a demo account. Remember you are using real life money to enter the trading market and you can lose that money in an instant. One has to settle down and thoroughly learn how to trade, then use a demo account to practicalise all he/ she has learnt. After sufficiently mastering how to trade using a demo account, then one can enter the market using a live account. More still if you are very busy to learn , you could use a copy account. It was is called copy trading, you copy the trading decisions of others who are professionals in forex trading.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Forex trading is a fast moving market where there are rewards as well as losses, and comes with its own conditions and risks. It is difficult, but if you can build the necessary discipline, and get proper training, it might not be that hard.

First of all, you need to get a good understanding of the important aspects of the market, and then create plans for your trade. The market keeps changing, there will be new opportunities and risks, so it's better to adapt yourself to market changes. With a good education, you will be able to modify your trading strategies for future events.

Just like any other business, Forex trading requires learning and persistent practice. If you got the passion to do it, then you can achieve the golden path to become a successful trader.

Samuelkanu

Forex trading is not easy to learn as some people think even though there are lots of information about it online. So many people have been deceived by the notion that forex trading is a get-rich-quick business. So many therefore join the business without knowing whether it will fit their personality. There are lots of information about forex trading but it requires you to be patient ,Learn the skills needed to succeed in the business. So you have to look at the information you get online and see weather it can take you to your destination which is to be a good forex trader. Experience is the best teacher in this business

Ahxmed

If you commit your time, you should be able to learn the best from Forex trading. It may seems complicated but you will still understand how it works.