Is it difficult to save Money?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Is it difficult to save money?

Some people may find it simple to save money, while others may find it problematic. Those who find it simple, typically set aside a fixed sum of money on a regular basis, so that they have enough money saved in their account in case something unexpected occurs in the future.

If you have learned to save, you can find it is usually something you continue doing as an adult without even realizing about it. So, do you find it simple to save money and keep it safe and secure for future use, or do you find it difficult to save?

InvestBullion

While You may be right, the major factor that enables savings is a certain level of financial stability,
and a well diversified portfolio. For example;
if you buy gold coins or silver coins it would not be readily available for spending at your whim.
And so you can consider your money safe in gold or silver.
However if you keep cash or money in the bank the value constantly diminishes due to economic inflation.

Suba

Staff member
I've met lots of people's reasons why they can't save money, of course they have different reasons, some have reasons that their income is too small so they can't save money, there are also people who are too consumptive and like to buy new products. But if we observe that they really don't have a strong desire, discipline and purpose why they have to save money.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Sincerely saving money is a difficult task on its own if you have several expenses to take care of. My strategy for saving: I pay myself as soon as I received my pay check and reinvest part of the money in Cryptocurrency.

But I believe if you can’t save from the little you earn then it might likely be difficult to save when you earn more.

adriancupwick

For those who do not have think to store their money in the bank in their mind needs to have a safe/cash safe in their own home. It is important to make sure that your money is still safe even if it is just in your home by having a dependable safe at hand. Safe for intruder/thief that might get in your home while you are out. That way it will give you calm and peaceful mind every time you and your family is out of the house.

mikeshosho

Actually, the best way is not just to save money, but to invest it in cryptocurrencies that have potential. For examsple, recently invested in the new coin RADIX, they have an impressive staking system and I`ve already earned. What do you think about this cryptocurrency?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is difficult to save money. Human beings are insatiable. We love the feed our ego. And this has made it more difficult to get our money saved. If not discipline, nobody will end up saving anything.

Also, the economic of the country can be a hindrance to saving most time. In a country with a hyper inflation, people may decide not to save rather they will prefer consumption and borrowing. This is because saving reduces value of money during this time.

Some people are naturally generous, they don't keep money while watching others suffering. They prefer spending it on them.