Is It A Wise Idea To Use Only PayPal For Online Stores?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paypal is one of the most important and one of the most popular payment processor that is currently being used all around the world. Paypal has millions of customers around the world and this also makes it one of the most widely used and preferrable method of payment across the globe. Paypal is called "Payment Giant" and this is understandable. This is also one of the biggest reasons why Paypal is used by online merchants and many online store owners. They only prefer paypal. The biggest problem with using PayPal is the fact that it is not supported by all the countries and this means that if a customer wants a specific product from your store, then he or she cannot buy it because paypal is simply not available in his or her country. So, Is It A Wise Idea To Use Only PayPal For Online Stores?

Noor Fatima

Paypal is one of the most important and one of the most popular payment processor that is currently being used all around the world. Paypal has millions of customers around the world and this also makes it one of the most widely used and preferrable method of payment across the globe. Paypal is called "Payment Giant" and this is understandable. This is also one of the biggest reasons why Paypal is used by online merchants and many online store owners. They only prefer paypal. The biggest problem with using PayPal is the fact that it is not supported by all the countries and this means that if a customer wants a specific product from your store, then he or she cannot buy it because paypal is simply not available in his or her country. So, Is It A Wise Idea To Use Only PayPal For Online Stores?
No as you have told that PayPal is not applicable in all countries .As I am also from such county where PayPal can't be used so I can't pay the products which only have PayPal payment method .As the concern of stores there should be several money transferring apps or ways they have to given to their customers to make for them reliable and comfortable in purchasing while online shopping.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Payoneer can be used in place of PayPal because this is supported in almost all countries of the world, people who are not interested to use PayPal should be interested to use cryptocurrency most especially the stablecoin which is the usdt, you can use any of those one I have just mention ,they are supported in all countries of the world.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As good as PayPal is, it is not some people favorite. An online business owner should consider the feeling of other people while making his payment gateway and make sure to include as many as possible payment options in order to satisfy his users. There is even need for him to include crypto as many people are now into it.

Good luck

Verified member
It is not a good idea to use only PayPal in making payment in online business.there are several ways of doing transaction online.It is just that people are really use to using PayPal which they considered as giant payment for online shopping.I t is very reliable and dependable platform for shopping payment.One can also try other means of making shopping transaction

btaliat

VIP Contributor
While opening an online store, we need to consider the people that make major customers on our website. These and the considerations of other people is what to know before setting up payment gateways. For instance, an online website that has Nigerians as its major users should not make PayPal only available.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Using PayPal as the only payment processor on your website comes with a lot of risk. PayPal is known for limiting account with huge fund. When this happens to you it may be difficult to retrieve your money back. Another thing is that the charges on each transaction by PayPal is higher compared to other payment processor. You can make use of 2 checkout (2co) it accepts all cards and PayPal payment.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
No as you have told that PayPal is not applicable in all countries .As I am also from such county where PayPal can't be used so I can't pay the products which only have PayPal payment method .As the concern of stores there should be several money transferring apps or ways they have to given to their customers to make for them reliable and comfortable in purchasing while online shopping.

We are from the same country, dear. Yes, PayPal is not available in our country and it seems that this has also caused a lots of problems for us Pakistanis. No one knows when PayPal will come in here and the PayPal company has officially stated that they do not have any plans to come to Pakistan, unfortunately.

Suba

Staff member
I admit PayPal is a giant payment system, it can reach all over the world but it is possible that many countries cannot access PayPal such as Monaco, Bangladesh, Haiti, Pakistan, Sudan etc. So it would be nice not only to provide PayPal for online stores, you can add Payoneer or crypto.