Do you think its wise idea to start an online gaming network??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have a plan for my offline gaming network where gamers play themselves out using PS4, XBOX ONE console to battle themselves out in order to determine the champion of the day. I know most of you here, play such kind of games with friends during your leisure time. I love playing games, that's why I opened the gaming network in order to engage gamers and make profit from it too. I'm just planning to expand my gaming network to an online gaming. I know how fascinating it is with online gaming, and how much revenue income that comes through it. I'm saving up to make this my dream to come to fruition. I want to make it look like the facebook gaming platform where members stream live games all over the world, like the twitch type of game streaming. I know it will cost me a lot, the software/web developer I contacted to give me estimate of what I will be spending. He told me I need to raise close to $3k for the app development and the YouTube channel creation with monetization plus a website where I'll be discussing and posting live streaming gaming videos. He also mentioned about the monthly maintenance for the gaming network, I need to run maintenance steady to keep the gaming platform running with full speed. I have taken down all I need to spend to make my ambition become successful. By 2022 it will come live, with reward program featuring for it, for the gamers only.

Do you think this idea will be a good one for the future, to drive me steady passive income??

Donkiz

Every business has the potential to grow into something big if we use the right approach, have the right information, are determine, and remain patient to nurture our dream to reality.

I must confess, that's a very big dream you have there, but there's no impossibility for a determined mind, so if you ready to go the length then you can achieve it.

To reduce the time that it might take you to hit the ground running with your idea, you can partner with people of like mind so that you guys can put funds and expertise together to get better and faster result.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Every business has the potential to grow into something big if we use the right approach, have the right information, are determine, and remain patient to nurture our dream to reality.

I must confess, that's a very big dream you have there, but there's no impossibility for a determined mind, so if you ready to go the length then you can achieve it.

To reduce the time that it might take you to hit the ground running with your idea, you can partner with people of like mind so that you guys can put funds and expertise together to get better and faster result.
Thanks a lot for your kind gestures, but I never liked partnership type of business. I love sole proprietorship type of business. That's why too, I'm finding it hard to cope with financial needs. Assume I find that comfortable, by now my online gaming network could have been fast and running by now. Cos one of my customers is very eager to partner with my idea by raising funds to get things started with me. But I never find partnership business wanting, I don't love dual decision making. Sometimes conflict might come by, based on disagreement, that's why I never intended going into partnership business. I will save up, and endure till next year, to achieve my aim of running all alone, with the help of my software/web developer.

Josemendez

Verified member
I think it is a good business ,because there has been many people that have engaged into online gaming and so far they have earned well from it .
The world of gaming has gone digital . It is no longer like the ancient days where console are reigning .

All I will advise you to do ,is to first use existing online gaming sites , find out what they are lacking , and capitalize on it when building your own online gaming website.

I will also remind you that starting an online gaming site is not something that is quite easy , it is very demanding in term of cost ,and running cost. You need to be prepared financially before doing so .
An if I may ask , do you have experience of handling such site before ?