Is having an external source of income a good idea.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely nothing bad for an individual to have an external source of income apart from his or her present source of income . And the reason why I say that this is so beneficial an important is basically because no one is guaranteed to be in his or her present business or job and from time-to-time individuals are more likely to go bankrupt and business or a more likely to get their contracts terminated as an employee in a particular business organisation and in order to still fend for needs and wants they definitely need another source of income . If you are a business owner or probably a nine-to-five job owner you definitely do not need or necessarily need to have another business or possibly another nine-to-five job that you manage and control because the Internet has totally made it easier for individuals to have more than one income streams by engaging in various online activities in various online platforms and websites so as to get paid reasonably and comfortably .

The management and operation of offline businesses is kind of stressful and because of these majority of people are turning their attention to the use of technology which included the use of smartphones laptops and other gadgets that can access the internet so as to efficiently and effectively monetize their time energy and even monetary assets on various investment platforms and websites and even job and career platforms so as to make an earn a living thereby creating another channel of passive income .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Personally or in my own perspective I do not see anything wrong for an individual to have an external source of income coupled with his presence source of income and that is possibly due to the fact that no one is guaranteed to be in his or her present source of earning a living forever . And what that means is that from time to time individuals who always change their businesses or possibly change the kind of job they presently have . The act of making money by having another income stream is totally insane but absolutely possible especially if you create time to be involved in the Booth business income stream so as to make profits efficiently and accurately .

It is totally commendable and congratulated to see how the internet has made it very easy for individuals like you and I to make a real cash and real money or online by engaging on various paid to post website and legit job paying websites in the internet . And most importantly making money online is considered to be less stressful , less time consuming , and most importantly profitably and considerably paying . Making money online is also very interesting and undoubtedly fun .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Personally or in my own perspective I do not see anything wrong for an individual to have an external source of income coupled with his presence source of income and that is possibly due to the fact that no one is guaranteed to be in his or her present source of earning a living forever . And what that means is that from time to time individuals who always change their businesses or possibly change the kind of job they presently have . The act of making money by having another income stream is totally insane but absolutely possible especially if you create time to be involved in the Booth business income stream so as to make profits efficiently and accurately .

It is totally commendable and congratulated to see how the internet has made it very easy for individuals like you and I to make a real cash and real money or online by engaging on various paid to post website and legit job paying websites in the internet . And most importantly making money online is considered to be less stressful , less time consuming , and most importantly profitably and considerably paying . Making money online is also very interesting and undoubtedly fun .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I do not see anything wrong with people having more than one source of income . In fact it is even the best way to survive presently because in most cases your main business or employment may not be able to provide you of all the things you need for you to have an extra savings. But when you have an extra source of income it will be very much easier for you to organise your life , have some extra savings and provide yourself all other things you will need to help make your life more comfortable .

I know there are so many people that are earning very much on monthly basis from their main business and they may not have time to engage in other ways of making money.. well in this case there is nothing wrong if you choose to focus on your main business which you believe you are earning much from.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To be candid it is a necessity for every business man or woman to always have a backup fund, without having a backup funds it is most likely the business will definitely crash. One reason why people run from pillar to post to get loans from several sources is because they do not have any other source of income. And the problem associated with loans in most cases lies with the interest rate which can be very devastating and can crush a business profit.

Even when we look at people who are salary earners that depend heavily on a single source of income it becomes a very serious challenge for them when things doesn't go in the directions where they hope things will go and their expenses becomes more than their income then they begin to run all around to get loans. This is so because they do not have another source of income.

With the situation of things in my country these days it is near impossible to survive without the having another source of income to support ones income. We work very hard to be able to get other sources of income to meet up with the rising level of the cost of living.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Having an external source of income is a good idea, especially if you want to build wealth. The key to building wealth is to create multiple sources of passive income that cover your expenses, provide an emergency fund and retirement account.

Some people think it's smart to have only one job or investment strategy and rely on "smooth sailing" for the rest of their lives. However, it's not a wise idea to put all your eggs in one basket- by diversifying your sources of income, you'll be better prepared for the unexpected. One advantage to having multiple sources of income is that you'll have a financial buffer against fluctuations in the economy and workplace.

If you're like most people, you probably are not making enough to cover your expenses, let alone save for retirement . Having an external source of income can also be termed as passive income and forum like this is a great way to make money externally.