Is Goat business really profitable?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Goat rearing is a very lucrative business and very profitable.
What one just need to do is that;one should get a good place where one put them. The place must be well covered because of rain and if they give birth.
One should also get a good vetinary doctor that will be taking care of them whenever they get sick or contacted diseases.
One should also make sure that they are not suffering from food.
Another thing is that one should find customers so that one will not just be rearing them without making gain or profit.
I think this will really help and your own contribution will also help.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Goat business is not really profitable.

Goat business requires a lot of time and money to start up, and the more time and money you spend on it, the less time and money you'll have for other things. Goat business is not a good long-term investment for anyone who wants to be able to take vacations, buy homes, and pay off their student loans at the same time as they're earning enough money to live comfortably.

Additionally, goat business can be very dangerous if you're not careful not only can you get hurt or even killed while working with goats, but you could also accidentally spread disease to your customers if they come into contact with any kind of contaminated material while working with goats. And if someone gets sick after coming into contact with contaminated materials while working with goats? It's going to be hard to prove that they became ill because of something that happened during their interaction with your goat business. You wouldn't want to lose your ability to sell your products just because someone got sick after interacting with them!

Etini

Valued Contributor
Are you actually asking the question? It is highly profitable. In fact, every service in the entire value chain is highly lucrative. It is a protein food source and you know how protein food sources are always treasured and highly demanded.

Not just selling live goats that are profitable. The people who slaughter and retail the goat meat smile to the bank. Some people look down on people that do the goat business, they don't have an idea of the level of profitability of the business.

I had a friend who was in the business, so I know what I am talking about. This festuve season, they are getting to make a lot of money because people consume meat during this period more than at any other time. I love the business and it is what I hope to invest in the near future. Food is a lucrative venture. It is the most basic need of man.