Is free-cash really the best survey website

GnomeXray

So I recently tried a website called Free Cash because many people recommended it to me, so I decided to try it out for myself. I don't really like survey sites because I live in a small country, so there are hardly any surveys available for me to do, not to mention how often I get rejected. I think that's because of my location. So my first thought was paid offers. If you don't know what paid offers are, it's where you download a certain app and complete what it says. For example, complete levels; that's my favorite one. However, it offered me a small amount for my time again I think that's because of my location.

So overall, if you want to complete surveys or anything like that, and get a decent amount for it, make sure you live in a well-known country. If you don't live in any of those, you can try other websites like trendri and others. I'm sure that will give you some extra plus you can learn how to make even more cash wich is great let's not forget micro-tasks websites like picoworkers, etc

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
During my early days of making money online I can absolutely recall that I came across a particular so their website known as free cash surveys. This particular website has an interesting Outlook but if you should search on the internet you will get to see a whole lot of negative reviews that majority of users and members to this particular survey websites have made throughout the years. Interestingly this reviews are not lies, and what that definitely means is that this particular survey website is a total scam and fraud. If you should see any positive review about this survey website just know that such a positive review was absolutely forged or paid.

There are so many ways to make money online and the act of making money the answer their website is indeed a total waste of time in my own view and perspective. Cryptocurrency trading and investment is absolutely paying and more superior compared to the making of money via survey websites.

Heartstrings

I have been seeing many adverts about survey sites,I only tried engaging on it once which I participated,but I didn't get paid then and I was so disappointed,that was the time when I was desperately searching for how I can start making money online,there is another one I saw and wanted to try out again by then but I forgot the name, it was my brother that discouraged me from doing it and I was so glad he did, because I later discovered it was a scam site.

And of recent I have come across this particular free cash but my mind wasn't settled with it,why because I have heard and see some scam survey sites reason why I am been careful. I rather engage In a sure legit sites,that I can earn from than the one I have a doubt on or have bad reviews. Those I believe are just for traffic.

arunima25

Verified member
Well, I come from India and that is not a tier one country. So, many survey sites that are claimed to be a good paying ones, don't work for me. I have restricted my survey timings and limited myself to only three sites...yougov, toluna and Rakuten insight. They have not been too great but have worked okay for me. I have earned some decent amount there over a period of time. I am not much interested in wasting my time on many survey sites as they get too monotonous too. I want to limit myself to only these three survey sites.
Free cash survey sites has been talked about on many forum sites like Trendri. People have come up with feedbacks and I have seen that there is mixed feedback. While some have mentioned positive responses about ut, there are plenty that talk about it being another scam sites. So, lot of negative feedbacks are also doing rounds.
I will try to keep myself away from any more survey sites unless there is one that is really very good and promising. And deserves our time and effort. If I comes across any such promising one in the future, I would make adjustments in my time to accommodate it in my time schedule. Else, I would stay with the three that I have at hand.