Is free bitco.in legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEIDO

Incorrect Category Posting
I signed up on a website called freebitco.in not too long ago. So far everything is going well, but I'm not 100% sure it's legit. Pls someone help me

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The site is completely legit faucet site, as I have seen people made withdraw from there, I think their minimum withdraw amount of Bitcoin is 30,000 Satoshi. The site has been around for a long time, it's one of the oldest faucets still around today. It's a legend faucet lol!

But the issue is that, the amount of Satoshi they awarded per hour is really low, compare to some other faucets, that's why I don't go there to roll every hour. What I do is wait for there promotional mail to come in, then I use the free roll in the mail. Most times I win 40 Satoshi there or some times I win points.

They give 3satoshi every hour, which i see is unreasonably low compare to some other faucets out there and that's why people have been leaving the faucet. I think it's better to start using PTC sites to earn free Bitcoin. PTC sites will give reasonable SATOSHI than you will earn freebitco.

Yes, this is a legit site and I have been working on this site for almost 2 years, this is also beneficial for getting free bitcoin by rolling numbers after every hour. I have gained a lot of profit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.