Is Fish farming a lucrative business?

Godslamp

Farming is a very lucrative business for a very serious and hardworking businessman. Many people in top ranked sector are directly or indirectly farmer. The most lucrative product one can trade on is an everyday need which farm produce happen to be one of them. A farmer can both solve his feeding problem andd also earn money at the same time

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Fish farming is really a profits yielding business. In my country, many people have been moving towards this business, because they know quiet well that's very profitable. But the issue is, you need to learn how to manage the business before investing in it. It's highly time consuming business, and if care is not taken, a loss may come abounds.

eojo2401

Fish farming can only be profitable when you add fish processing to it. Those going around to preach that fish farming is lucrative, will not tell you this because they are internet fish farmers looking for who will call them for training and collect money from them. They will even package a fish farming documents and sell it out without having any experience in fish farming. If you ask them to show you there fish farm, they will begin stammering.

Adesam

Fish farming though lucrative if done correctly can lead to loss of investment if the right expertise is not sought. It is not as easy as it look. From the problem of feeding to security and sale of the fishes at maturity are some of the issues one will have to deal with before venturing into this business. I will advise anyone planning going into it to first partner with people who are already established in this line for the require expertise.

Georgeadawara

Fish farming is now one of the trending business that is bringing lot of money now a day looking at how the need to deviate from eating red to fish because of the health issue that red meat is causing. But everyone to start the fish business in an attempt to make ends meet from it you must seek for the required knowledge before you engage otherwise you will lost even the money you start with.

Godslamp

Fish farming usually involves raising a variety of aquatic animals, such as fish, mollusks, shrimp, etc., in any enclosure such as a tank or pond. Today, the demand for fish and fish products is growing because of the health benefits of their overall demand for meat and meat products. For one thing, fish is a very healthy source of protein and fat

Chommyluv

Fish farming is one of the most talked about business of this present age. The belief is that since they multiply rapidly, it is lucrative if well managed.
Experts would recommend building a fish pond with good drainage channel so that one can easily pass in and flush out water. Getting the right specie of fingerlings is also a key factor. Then the process of feeding them and separating the bigger ones as they grow so that they won't feed on others.
All these are strenuous for an outsider with no deep knowledge of things like this. Despite this, the clamour on fish farming is high. Do you think its a lucrative business?
Its not to be argued about on the lucrative nature of farming fish. In agriculture, fish farming business is the most lucrative aspect of agriculture which makes almost all farmers to involved in the process of rearing fish especially those that resides in the river lines areas where streams, lakes are easily accessible .

Hena101

As many have already say it fish farming is one of the most lucrative business that one will start when ever he has all that it takes to start the farming. There are many reasons why one will start this farming but the most important to me is the harm red meat is doing to human health we need to reduced the rate and this can only be possible if we can engage in fish farming. But before one engage in it he must endeavor to get a good knowledge of how to operate this business to avoid had i know

Dekadet

Fish farming is good business just make sure you have sound knowledge about fish production then you be on your way to making real good money.

But if you're just going into fish farming without the skills or knowledge about fish farming then prepare to count your loss.

Briangsam

Fishery or fish farming business is a very lucrative business. This is a very important component of the agribusiness. Fish farming is great because its consumption cuts across different races, tribes, ethnicities and religions. With fish farming, you can be sure of at least doubling your capital.

Timison

Fish faming is pretty much as rewarding as poultry cultivating. However rewarding as the business may be it additionally requires a cautious investigation of the business. Fish also have their connected sicknesses that can contaminate them if not totally dealt with. Before you start such a business by any means, guarantee you counsel the master in the field

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have friends that involved in this business around 2018. And he told me that it is very lucrative but very riskyx time consuming and stressful. He said everything can go in a twinkle of an eye if not well managed. He told me that the cost of their food is one of the turn off for unserious investor and the level of hygienic you need is also another turn off for some investors.

Henrylaw

Fish farming is one of the most lucrative and most risky businesses out there. It requires a lot of efforts, time and monitoring but the profits is worth the stress. Well grounded experience and full knowledge of fishery is needed with wide consultations with professionals.

greatguy1

Fish farming is one of the most talked about business of this present age. The belief is that since they multiply rapidly, it is lucrative if well managed.
Experts would recommend building a fish pond with good drainage channel so that one can easily pass in and flush out water. Getting the right specie of fingerlings is also a key factor. Then the process of feeding them and separating the bigger ones as they grow so that they won't feed on others.
All these are strenuous for an outsider with no deep knowledge of things like this. Despite this, the clamour on fish farming is high. Do you think its a lucrative business?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The fish farming is lucrative and profitable only if you know how to do it. Before one start this business you must have experience and if not you can also consult the professional and they will help you out.
Some time you can also give the trustworthy person money to trade for you base on the agreement between both of you.

Teatea

Yes, fish farming is a very profitable business. You can never run on loss if properly handled and managed. All the problems mentioned in the post can be solved by hiring the services of a professional, it is this expert that would be in charge of all the activities. Also, another way to solve it is to learn it acquire the skill, there are many skill acquisition centers that teach people about how to succeed in several areas.

Adetayo100

Fish farming is a very lucrative business and profitable one too if you dedicate your time and energy towards it, you also need to have enough capital to start the fish farming business, most people just go into it without having knowledge of what the business is all about hence they fail after some few month and then go into debt.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe fish found to be very lucrative and also it is best established in an urban area where there is bar or hotel, this is because the bar and the hotel we easily patronize you because it is well needed in the hotel, fish farming is one of the best livestock farming in the whole of the world it provide more income than any other livestock farming

D

Deleted member 30343

Fish farming is one of the most lucrative business, am I into it and I know how much am making in it