Is Face Mask Manufacturing A Good Business To Choose?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many business that went bankrupt due to the fact that the Covid-19 pandemic made the economical situation of various countries worse and this led to the closure of various kind of business. However, this pandemic actually caused some business to boost. I can remember perfectly that people never used to wear masks in my countries and any person who used to wear mask used to make people suspecious about himself. There was a time when the police used to check people who used to wear mask but not police is forcefully making people wear mask in my country. This led mask manufacturing companies to make more mask and their sales skyrocketed like never ever before in the history. So do you think face mask manufacturing is a good business because it might not require much investments?

Good luck

Verified member
A lot of people make a lot of money during the pandemic sequel to the sales of face shield or mask then.Even at this point people are still selling it because we still have some cases of covid 19.Apart from the third phase of the pandemic.Compulsorily you must use face mask or shield if you want to gain entrance into some places now.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Face mask is very lucrative at this moment especially during this era of Covid-19. For examples during the time when there is no covid we can see that this face mask is not all that popular in the sense that not every body is using it. But during this covid everybody are using it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think face mask business is no longer as profitable as it is used to be last year because a lot of companies have defeated the coronavirus pandemic and a lot of people are no longer making use of face masks. If you had considered the business idea early last year you could have made a lot of money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Face mask reached its highest market price during the pandemic. No one even cared about it except those medical professionals that use it during their operation. Now the pandemic is almost over if not over in some countries. So venturing into the business now may not be that lucrative to me.

funmi

Verified member
Well, since the pandemic started, many people have ventured into the business of manufacturing face masks and selling it out to people at bus stops, hospitals, campuses and so many places where they compulsory the use of face masks. I may not really say affirmatively that it is a good business for someone to look into because the business of manufacturing face masks is already saturated. Many people are into it already. So am not sure if it will really be profitable

Moni

There are many business that went bankrupt due to the fact that the Covid-19 pandemic made the economical situation of various countries worse and this led to the closure of various kind of business. However, this pandemic actually caused some business to boost. I can remember perfectly that people never used to wear masks in my countries and any person who used to wear mask used to make people suspecious about himself. There was a time when the police used to check people who used to wear mask but not police is forcefully making people wear mask in my country. This led mask manufacturing companies to make more mask and their sales skyrocketed like never ever before in the history. So do you think face mask manufacturing is a good business because it might not require much investments?
For now I can say it is a good business because we are in the covid19 era although people are not wearing it any more in my country but I can't say it is not going on it other countries.

But you have to remember covid19 is a pandemic and it will also go so what will be you next plan if this pandemic fade out of the system? Does it means you have to collapse your business? So I think maybe you have to plan for the manufacturing of the face masks as a temporal businesses and plan different business aside.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Well face mask business is still booming in my own city. Most of the popular Malls will not give you a chance to get in if you don't put on the face mask. No matter what, some people are going to leave their face masks behind when they are going to the mall, this including me. And those little boys are making a lot of money selling face mask everyday.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Most of the face mask here is the imported one from China. There are locally made face masks but more expensive in cost. The issue with the face mask is when the covid suddenly vanishes. You will be left with the stocks and the equipment that you use for manufacturing. Besides, there are too many face masks in the market now.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Face mask business will continue to be in existence as long as we still have covid-19 among us. Most of the official gathering will require people to observe covid-19 measure and wearing face mask will be one of the procedures. When you set up this business, you can supply hospitals because they will be in need of the face mask during the surgery.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Face mask reached its highest market price during the pandemic. No one even cared about it except those medical professionals that use it during their operation. Now the pandemic is almost over if not over in some countries. So venturing into the business now may not be that lucrative to me.

During the pandemic, there were many beggars who started buying face masks at a lower price and started selling them on the streets. They were making a lots of money at that time. There were many people who never wore masks and such people were never allowed in public place, so they used to sell masks near those places.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I still see a lot of people Hawking face mask anytime I got into the shopping mall. These people are capitalising on those who forget to bring along their face mask from home. You know that you cannot go back to take the face mask if you forget it at home. So they made themselves available at the entrance of the mall to sell the face masks and they are making good money.