Is eating raw rice good for health?

Ayeshabashir

Hello all guys and friends hope so you are doing well and makinf fun on this forum many people have health related issues some people have a eating a raw rice .Is it good for our health to eat raw rice or not so today i will discuss about it eating raw rice may cause food poisoning and the desire to eat a raw rice is actually a sign of pica which is physiological behavior disorders that has been associated with fatigue, stomach pain ,hair lose and also iron deficiency which we called it anemia and the one of the most important thing we we should remember is that if you continually consume raw rice then it means tou will take more calories in your body and leads to increase your body weight so we should avoid the habit of eating raw rice because it may cause many health problems which is not good due to which a food poisoning is caused because the in raw rice a bacillus cereus bacteria is present that cause food poisoning so don't eat raw rice of you want to become fit and healthy hope so you will like my post and my post will proves beneficial for all of you guys

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is the first time that I learned of eating raw rice. If they eat raw rice for fun or for their idiosyncrasy then I would not care. If raw rice can harm our health then it is the problem of those silly people who eat raw rice. Maybe they also eat raw corn and other grains that they can find. However, we should not mind those people. Giving them attention is a waste of time.

Sodiq

Eating an uncooked rice is very dangerous to human health, any rightful thinking person will know that eating an uncooked rice is harmful to the body it can cause multitudinous health issues to the body. You can not gain any iota of heath or nutritional benefits from eating raw rice but complicated health issues.

Rice when eating raw can cause food poisoning to the body due to the the presence of Bacillus cerus. There is a common bacterium which is a well known sources of food poison, this bacterium is known as Bacillus cerus. Bacillus cereus is very common bacteria found in soils they also exit in some various foods human consume.
Below are some unique dangers of eating an uncooked rice;

1. Eating raw rice can affect your digestive system

2. Eating an uncooked causes causes food poison

3. Uncooked rice when eating raw can also leads to stomach, hence they can cause vomiting

4. Rice when eating raw is said to be causing diarrhea in human

5. An uncooked rice can also caused extreme menstrual pain among women if eating raw.

6. They can also caused unhealthy weight gain which results to diarrhea

7. An uncooked rice when eating can also has bad effect on human skin.

E

eldavis

I don't think it's safe to eat raw rice. Eating rice that is not properly cooked could cause some health issues, some of which includes appendix. Eating raw rice would be worse cause the body would not be able to digest it.