Is Earning online Money a scam ?

askanand

Earning money is very simple whether it is online or offline. The basic element work on "Find Need and Fill it". The internet itself having many legit opportunities to make money online. But one should spend time to learn a lot of new things like eBooks, articles, blogs, etc. to acquire knowledge. In a few month’s time, one can start to earn a decent income by working online. So, let's discuss the ways one can earn money online from home: 1 YouTube 2 Blogging 3 Freelance 4 Website 5 Affiliate marketing and many more ways.

A second income by working online at the end of the month, could almost $200 from PTC sites. PTC sites work as a middleman between advertisers and members. The advertiser pays money for traffic and members will earn money for viewing those advertiser sites. You can know lot of stuff on askanandonline dot in (Put . in place of word dot)

Papikarl

It is never a scam to make money online, some people don't have handwork or businesses to attend to but they have been making money from sites, to take care of themselves and their families, it is scam when it is use to swindle someone's hard earned money and it is also punishable by law, as we are all making money from trendri it is very legitimate means of making moey

A

Alpha 20

I agree with all of that, because I personally did my researches all alone for a year before I took any real actions. There's no video I haven't watched, no article that I haven't read. And then I finally founded this course and it helped me a lot.. Like a looootttt. And I really hope you'll make it with your blog, I wish you all the luck in the world?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Earning online is so sweet when you find legit ways to do so. There are many scammers online and so you should learn to identify and avoid them so as to not loose your money, time or effort in them. The methods of legit earning that you have mentioned are great. Personally, I would love to have my own blog soon. I will then monetize it so I can improve my earnings online. I know that will take time to start earning from a blog but I can be patient enough.

Ekuvero

There are various and diverse means of earning money online irrespective of country of residence et al, although one need to really be careful and cautious while looking for site to earn online cause most times you might fall victims to those online sites who usually disguise as paying sites only for you to fall prey on their website where you would be demanded to make an upgrade of your accounts at the end you would be scammed of your hard earned money.

That's why is advisable to always make research and check review on most of this paying site so you won't fall prey to them, and also to know which of them has been consistent with paying.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a scam. You only need to have the right information for you to be earning online. There are some websites thay require your service and ready to pay you for your time. While there are some that needs your skill and will be paying you as well.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is the kind of funny question because I have actually been reading online since last 2 years and still counting. if you know the money I have so far is not that much but it is a great way to earn in the sense that you are at the comfort of your home making cool cash, the feeling is out of this world and of course I enjoy it so much. I cannot read it till you see any day any time that the best way and the most enjoyable way to earn money in online.

Profwriter

Earning money online is not a scam, I have earned money too from online sources. In the past, I used to consider it a scam but not anymore. This is not to cancel the fact that there are lots of fake sites out there, but there are also good ones. A diligent search will help to discover the paying ones and one can begin to earn good money from it.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To me earning on line is not all a scam if you know how to detect those that are not scam.
Infact some time you will need to work tired before you could make money online. So I Dont think there is free money online like before.
Online work is good online only if pnebis creative and ready to sacrifice some time for it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many online earning scams out there. However, not all of them are scams. There are many legit online earning opportunities out there. However, most of those online earning opportunities are only open to western countries. I have been looking for legit online earning opportunities for years but I have not had much success. You mentioned earning from Youtube but it's not that simple either. PTC sites are mostly a waste of time. There are only a few PTC sites that pay a good amount. As far as Freelancing is concerned, you need to be a professional in order to earn.