Is earning Online equal to a day job?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Gracefully, many people have equal their online gigs earning to like offline day's work, it could be because of the amount they make online in a day. Though, I heard people say they make money online far better than offline.

I want to believe it's all base on the gigs we do online everyday. But if you check it very well, the best amount of cash we can make from working on PTP sites or completing micro tasks may not get past $2 to $3, and is that really equal to a day's job pay in your country?...

Though, if i convert that 3$ to my local currency, in a day it's something, but offline job is really demanding, because you will have to take cab to your working place, so if you are going to minus the cab fee and feeding fee from that $3, you will almost be left with nothing. That's why people will just prefer to work online everyday, because if you can struggle to make $3 a day online, a month will be $90, what you would need to be thinking about is the money for Data bundle subscription.

How is online earning equals to offline day's job for you?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many people that I know personally that always depend on online money for their living. They don't bother searching for any offline job. This is a cool way as it will give them conviniency and also allow them to make money at any given time of the day unlike offline business that always has its closing time. However, for someone to conviniently and rely on online job, the person must learn some online skills. Because depending on paid to post, paid to click and even survey may not only earn the person not enough money nut the website can go off any time.

Caramelle

If you are just earning $2 or $3 a day working on PTP forums and some micro-jobs, you probably have not explored more lucrative crowdsourcing sites. People working on UHRS sites can earn around $3 per hour doing regular hits. There are now more platforms offering these types of jobs and you can choose which one works well for you. These platforms may pay through PayPal, Payoneer, or through wire transfer. They offer a variety of work which mostly involves improving search results and enhancing the accuracy of information being provided to web users.

Currently, there are a hundred thousand+ jobs on some projects. If you have the patience to work on these jobs, you'll likely be rewarded with the equivalent offline salary for something you can do comfortably at home. The only drawback I see is the payment schedule. You usually have to wait at the end of the month for your UHRS earnings to be transferred to your chosen platform. This can dissuade some people but the great thing is you can still manage to work on other sites like PTP forums and other micro-jobs that can pay you more frequently.

There are other crowdsourcing platforms that offer even better rates than the ones offered by UHRS platforms but unfortunately, they have very few openings for non-US workers. These include MTurk and TaskUp.​

Mellorando

Banned
I think once you find a niche were you make good money daily then you can work full time online. It's fun to earn online for sure though. There are many companies which are out of work or working at a very less capacity so you won't see their employees getting even half salary so they need to look at online opportunities
Online earning also gives you a feeling of relief as you know that your payment is sure. There are thousands of real online jobs available to make some quick money. ... Most college students are willing to work online to earn some money in their free time instead of wasting their time on Facebook chats.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is depend on the way individual take the online business and the offline business.
There are some people their one day online business can double their offline job or business.
It is very easy for them to earn online than doing offline business once somebody is skillful in one job or the other like graphics design, web design etc.

Skysaint

Verified member
I have seen and heard many times of people who earn their full time income even in my country that do suffer some restrictions to online earning methods. Offline businesses or jobs actually do pay well, it's a few of them actually, but the problem here is that finding those job opportunities and being employed is just so difficult around here so many people don't really have a choice than to work online to earn a full time income.
It is those who work only on posting forums or other websites where hey earn peanuts that will think that an online job ain't equal or even more lucrative than the offline job. When one gets a digital skill and perfects in it, he will earn even more than some offline employed workers.

So yes, online earning can equal, if not better than the offline method.

E

eldavis

It actually depends on the gig though, let's take a freelancer in graphic designing. Since I have some skills in graphic designing, some might assume it is simply just to sit in front of the computer and just start designing but a designer would know the amount of stress that can be found in this, then imagine doing this how many clients, and then they would be doing do many corrections just to satisfy the client. Some would even tell you to so it again from scratch.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Gracefully, many people have equal their online gigs earning to like offline day's work, it could be because of the amount they make online in a day. Though, I heard people say they make money online far better than offline.

I want to believe it's all base on the gigs we do online everyday. But if you check it very well, the best amount of cash we can make from working on PTP sites or completing micro tasks may not get past $2 to $3, and is that really equal to a day's job pay in your country?...

Though, if i convert that 3$ to my local currency, in a day it's something, but offline job is really demanding, because you will have to take cab to your working place, so if you are going to minus the cab fee and feeding fee from that $3, you will almost be left with nothing. That's why people will just prefer to work online everyday, because if you can struggle to make $3 a day online, a month will be $90, what you would need to be thinking about is the money for Data bundle subscription.

How is online earning equals to offline day's job for you?
Working Online does not really mean that you have to make the same amount of money people are making offline , and at the same time the amount of money you used to subscribe for data may also be the same amount of money an offline worker may use for transportation offline , so both of them are almost the same in terms of transportation .

Also it depends on the type of offline work that you will do , if you are a company worker maybe you are working in oil company that can never be compared to offline business you are making 2 Dollars on daily basis because that is not even up to 5% of the amount of money they are earning, And at the same time there are some offline business that has a very low payments rate and in this case working online may even be a lot better than such an offline opportunities.. over here those people who are working for most private companies make less than 20,000 naira on monthly basis and as a result of this working online may be more profitable and it also depends on the type of online business you are doing.. skill are likely to pay I am online.