Is cryptocurrency a best currency?

Hania iman

I think cryptocurrency is one of the best new emerging currency. I like it because now it is used in every country. I like it because we can do online trading and investment by using cryptocurrency. There are many cryptocurrencies but my favourite is bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency is not a digital currency, it is a cryptocurrency , actually there is a difference between a cryptocurrency and a digital currency , a cryptocurrency to our understanding is just the normal cryptocurrency like the bitcoins and others but a digital currency can be a currency of a particular country but purely in a digital form.

Cryptocurrency has been invented for 10 years and has been gaining value progressively but in digital currency such currency will always like to maintain the same value of the country's currency in exchange to US dollar or the Great Britain pounds.

Crypto Currency generally has been the best way of investment because the value of cryptocurrency increased as more people invest in it and this presents a good opportunity for people to invest for long-term purpose there by being at a higher chance of earning a high return on their investment since the price of cryptocurrency increases with Time.

Digital currency has not been adopted by so many countries of the world but report I said that a lot of countries are reseaching on digital currency and how it can be of benefit to each countries , probably it is possible that in the future more countries will see the need to create digital currency.

Personally, cryptocurrency is the best money because it can be used anywhere without having to go through a third party (bank), but according to some countries crypto is a threat to their economy because it will disrupt the stability of their financial cycle.